Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner June 2012

Stationery HIBS: Petal Fold Invitations

Mrs B 2 be, 2 May, 2011 at 12:46 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi,

I was planning on making my own invitations, but I changed my mind fast when I tried to make the first one. I really like petal fold invites and wondered if any HIBS have ever made/ could make invites similar to this and how much they would cost?

Sorry for the giant photo, and any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Sam x

2 replies

Latest activity by Inspire Me Designs, 2 May, 2011 at 15:25
  • CardiffInvitations
    CardiffInvitations ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I offer a bespoke service so although I don't have a petal design like this as a standard design, it is definitley something I could do. Depending on the decoration you wanted (wasnt sure if you wanted the inside to be like this or just this style), it would be approx £3.75 each.

If you would like to discuss them further, please do not hesitate to email me.

Anna

• MrandMrsFord
    Beginner November 2011
    MrandMrsFord ·
    • Hide content

I have those for my invites! The petal fold (Lily Pad) and envelopes I got from Confetti.co.uk and then I had the inserts professionally printed with our crest and embossed writing etc.

They are really nice and make a good effect. I also had personalised seal stickers made in our theme and colours with our initials etc on them that sealed the middle of the lily pads down.

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Yes, I do them. Not a problem at all.

I offer a free, no obligation designs service and can certainly do the petal fold invitations that you are looking for.

Please do feel free to email me at *******@****************.**.** and we can have a chat.

Nat

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics