Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Stick of rock help

15 April, 2013 at 14:19 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi all,

I have just thought of an idea and wondered if anyone could help ?

Me and OH would like personalised sticks of rock as our wedding favours, problem is we only need 30 and companies have told me they cant do less than 400 ? does anyone know somebody that makes sweets or sticks of rock etc ?

Taaaa

5 replies

Latest activity by ChannyPink, 15 April, 2013 at 18:41
  • M
    Beginner August 2014
    MOMB ·
    • Hide content

https://therockpeople.co.uk/

will do a minimum order of 50 so you have a few left over as an alternative to handing out cake when you get back to work?

• B
    Beginner August 2015
    bethandmark ·
    • Hide content

I'm guessing you are from Norfolk? You should try in Great Yarmouth, there's a rock factory on regent road. Having grown up in Great Yarmouth I have decided to have rock as our wedding favours. I haven't been in to ask yet but if anyone will I think they would

Hopefully this will help Smiley smile

• B
    Beginner August 2015
    bethandmark ·
    • Hide content

Oh well at least I know now rather than assuming my wedding favours would be easy Smiley smile Will have to keep an eye on this post now though

• F
    Beginner August 2013
    FMG ·
    • Hide content

We thought about this and found it to be very expensive, instead we are having sticks of rock to match our table names which are of our favourite beaches. The other idea we had was to get general sticks of rock and do our own personalised label for them.

• ChannyPink
    Beginner September 2014
    ChannyPink ·
    • Hide content

Ebay?

I must admit have not looked for sticks of rock but they do rock with just married on or mr and mrs and its quite cute,

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics