Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Holly-Jayne
Beginner August 2012

stick on bra

Holly-Jayne, 21 October, 2010 at 14:59 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 12

Hiya,

Random question but would really appreciate you're help - I have bought a completely backless dress but am now stuck with what to do re underwear. Has anyone tried those stick on bra's at all and if so do they work?

Many thanks

HJ xxx

12 replies

Latest activity by Weegee, 27 October, 2010 at 19:42
  • Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

I bought one for a wedding and it annoyed me so much I took it off after the wedding breakfast and coped without for the dancing! Complete waste of my money. I suspect their reliability varies depending on the size of your (.)(.) though!

• Holly-Jayne
    Beginner August 2012
    Holly-Jayne ·
    • Hide content

Oh no really? I am going to a friends birthday so there will be plenty of dancing which is where I am worried it will let me down (excuse the pun!!) I'm a 36B so was hoping that as I'm not very big busted it might have stayed up with some extra tape or something and also cos I'm not very big the stick on might have given me a bit of shape. Otherwise I'm just going to have to go without xx

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

You might be fine with that size. Just make sure you use plenty of tape!

• Holly-Jayne
    Beginner August 2012
    Holly-Jayne ·
    • Hide content

Thanks - any particular brand you would recommend or alternatively that you wouldn't use as well!! xx

• D
    Beginner
    Doodle ·
    • Hide content

Sorry to crash - but I need to know the exact same thing. Got a belly dance outfir for halloween which is not bra friendly.

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Mine was from Debenhams - the La Senza concession, I think.

• Holly-Jayne
    Beginner August 2012
    Holly-Jayne ·
    • Hide content

Thank you cricket bride xx

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I got one from La Senza and it's great!

It's an underwired bra with two sticky patches either side, sticks really well and gives a good uplift (recommend leaning over forward when putting on for max uplift!)

You then just buy replacement stickies...

(stooopid work pc won't let me google La Senza!!!)

My friend had stick on chickin fillets but I never got on with them.

Alternatively, no bra and sticky petals!

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

All I can recommend is that you DON'T get one from Primark. I tried one from there and after an hour or 2 of dancing (and therefore sweating) it lost its 'stick' and was around my waist! I had to do without for the rest of the night which made me very self conscious!!!

I have heard that the La Senza ones are better (but have never tried one myself)

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Can get piccies for you now - this is the one I have:

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/solutions/solution_bras/level3.aspx?d=16&type=450&style=697514&product=01000980y&img=SS1110_126

In nude...

This is the one my friend had which I didn't like...

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/solutions/solution_bras/level3.aspx?d=16&type=450&style=696941&product=301025&img=SS1110_18

Not sure what the front of your outfit is like but they also have this one with a halterneck strap...

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/solutions/solution_bras/level3.aspx?d=16&type=450&style=700292&product=301001z&img=se08_123

OR

You could make a feature of it and have diamante straps??

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk

• Holly-Jayne
    Beginner August 2012
    Holly-Jayne ·
    • Hide content

Thank you all guys, the dress still hasn't turned up (2 and 1/2 weeks after I've ordered it!!) so until it arrives I am holding off of buying the bra -but will prob go for the la senza one i think.

Thanks again for all your advice sorry for the delay in replying my home pc has died and only work weds- fri.

Cheers again

xxx

• Weegee
    Beginner August 2012
    Weegee ·
    • Hide content

I've used a La Senza one before- feels weird to begin with but the tape is really good and holds well

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics