Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Stocking fillers for men

3 of November of 2012 at 19:43 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 16

OH and I are doing each other stockings this year and evidently my offerings last year didn't hit the mark as lots of it never made it out of the sack! Any suggestions for good stocking fillers for men? (Budget is generally no more than a fiver per item, although could get a mixture of cheaper and more expensive items)

16 replies

Latest activity by Lord, 19 of July of 2023 at 23:21
  • Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

I always get OH a few deodorants, body-sprays, white chocolate, hair gel as I know he wants and uses these things and this year I have also got him some iphone gloves and a new phone case.

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

Funny boxers? primark has a good selection of these... i always buy his fav choc- boxers- sprays- and whatever else i find on offer in tesco

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

I googles men's stocking fillers and found some goodies on this https://www.menkind.co.uk/stocking-fillers-deptstocking_pg1/

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Something sexy/jokey eg. vibrating co*k ring, chocolate body paint, flavoured lube/massage oil.

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

Don't forget the edibles, they never go to waste! I pop a few Yorkies in, along with choclate coins and chocolate snowmen!

• SP2006
    SP2006 ·
    • Hide content

Toblerone, socks, woolly hat, dvds.

Last year I was going to buy him a shed so bought a padlock and some tool hooks for his stocking, but then sadly didn't get the shed - he still hasn't got one!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Last year Hs stocking had lots of choccies - coins, toblerones (pound shop!), those "snow drop" things by cadburys, some of the 3for £2 mini-packs from Thorntons, some crazy socks and Boxers (primark/next), some Lucky charms (his favourite cerials!), passport holder (he was away), some homebaked shortbread.

This year I am going to get the same choccy type goodies plus this little wooded jigsaw/puzzle type thing he saw in a local store, not sure what else he migt like, he's been very spoilt this year!

• raincloud
    Beginner August 2011
    raincloud ·
    • Hide content

Stationary types stuff - pens/notepads etc. hankys, socks, scarf, gardening gloves, plant tags, packet of seeds, joke book, cheap CD/DVD, vouchers - could be home made like a voucher to get out of the washing up! keyring, cufflinks, batteries, comb, hair gel, wash bag, silly t-shirt, mini football, pack of cards,.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Loads of chocolate, extravagant boxers and socks, jokey xmas item, lego man keyring, scarf, photobook (got a bargain one from Groupon)

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

My OH always insists on sharing my bath if I've had a lush bomb in there... How very metro-sexual our men are.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

ive got Mr F a desk top usb iphone charge dock thingy, under a fiver form amazon!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

they all over amazon, just type in iphone 5 desktop charger et voila!

• venart
    Beginner June 2013
    venart ·
    • Hide content

I got these for my brother and Ant last year:

They both love them, they're super comfy and they can wear them work and no one is the wiser Smiley smile

Otherwise chocolate is my go-to.

• charlottelucy
    Beginner August 2012
    charlottelucy ·
    • Hide content

I always get a couple of £1 scratch cards. My oh isn't a big choc fan so get him a big tub of pick n mix from tesco.

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

Ooo, I didnt think of scratchcards.... He loves a bit of a gamble.

• MrsMeldrew
    Beginner October 2012
    MrsMeldrew ·
    • Hide content

Bright side stuff is quite good for a bit of daft. I've just bought hubs the Man Munchies tin which I'm going to fill with all the crap he likes. They have a lot of little bits and bobs

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics