Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

abbijay
Beginner October 2011

Stocking for peep toe shoes

abbijay, 12 August, 2011 at 10:24 Posted on Planning 0 6

Ok hitchers, I can't be the only B2B who wants to wear stocking to the wedding but has bought peep toe shoes. I have found toe-less tights but tights don't exactly shout "sexy" for our first night. Has anyone ever seen them?

6 replies

Latest activity by ATB, 12 August, 2011 at 10:47
  • Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

I checked with Wolford et al back in May with no joy. Maybe give somewhere like the Selfridges hosiery department a call? The other option is to wear the peep toe tights during the day and change in the evening.

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Boots, M&S and Debenhams used to do them not sure if they still do.

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

Can you not just change when the time comes into other shoes and normal stockings?

To be honest, the last thing on our minds after a long day of getting married will be 'getting jiggy'... that can wait till another time, we have the rest of our lives to worry about that (once a week, lights off, after Match of the Day, that sort of thing)

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Speak for yourself Smiley smile

To answer the OP, I have only ever seen toeless tights (and they weren't particularly great anyway).

• abbijay
    Beginner October 2011
    abbijay ·
    • Hide content

AJ - speak for yourself! I'm looking forward to giving my Husband a 'treat' Smiley winking After a long day and under a huge dress (think B-F-G-W) changing into a suspender belt won't be easy without the help of my BMs and although they're very good friends i'm not sure I can ask that favour of them.

I will try the ones suggested so far, thanks.

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

M&S do a sheer toe stockings which don't show. I don't think it will have the same effect if they have the toe cut out, could dampen the flames ?

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

All sheer toe hoisery will still show regardless. You should be able to find a pair that look ok with peep toe shoes though. As for the ones with actually no toes - that is just weird! Cutting the toes out is just wrong! (and looks so strange!)

Have you considered flesh coloured fishnet tights? I have worn black fishnets with peeptoes before and it looked good, perhaps nude fishnets would work with your shoes - and they are sexy!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics