Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowmojo
Beginner

Strengths and Weakness'

Flowmojo, 2 of October of 2013 at 14:54 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 6

Whe asked in an interview, what are your answers you give to the above?

I had an interview this morning, and When asked about my weakness' I froze! Which is unusual, as I usually come out with some crap about not knowing when to stop working blah blah

6 replies

Latest activity by Kentish Gal, 2 of October of 2013 at 22:19
  • Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

WEAKNESS - "I'm a perfectionist" - I'm not though. I've not had a job interview in a very long time though so I wouldn't say that now. I don't know what I would say in fact. Maybe "I am a right lazy cow and spend too much time on social network sites and internet forums".

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

That I don't have a brilliant memory but that I've learnt to work round it by being very organised.

• Ohwhatatuesday
    Beginner May 2014
    Ohwhatatuesday ·
    • Hide content

I always choose job specific things fo r weaknesses like I have less experience of xx which is something I believe this post will give me the opportunity to develop. I cringe at this q though as hate the perfectionist type answers!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Sometimes I get caught up in my new ideas and need to rember to take a step back and look at it from all angles.

• Cat In A Teacup
    Beginner August 2015
    Cat In A Teacup ·
    • Hide content

My genuine weakness is that I am not very good at delegating and have to remember that it's my job to get others to do some of the work not just do it all myself. I think it's more of a control freak thing though.

As for strengths, I am very good at staying calm under pressure, taking a step back and looking at things logically rather than getting caught up in it all.

Thankfully I have never actually been asked this question in an interview!

• BowlingBride
    Beginner September 2012
    BowlingBride ·
    • Hide content

After asking on here, the inability to delegate and the inability to switch off, in my last interview he said i was selling myself short so i said that was my weakness but i dont think id bring that one up on my own.

• Kentish Gal
    Beginner July 2013
    Kentish Gal ·
    • Hide content

Yes, like CIAT my weakness genuinely is that my default isn't to delegate so I've had to work hard on that and still need to remind myself from time to time.

Strength is that I've worked in a lot of very different environments sometimes under immense internal or external pressure and so as a result I can take things in my stride. And I love variety and diversity and acquiring new knowledge so am good at adapting or working with change/progress.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics