Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner June 2012

Strippers on a stag??

adiesummer2012, 16 September, 2011 at 16:22

Posted on Planning 35

We're getting married in June so ages until the stag and hen dos yet...but we've been discussing them a bit. I feel pretty strongly about my fiance going to a strip club or having a stripper...I definitely don't want one at my hen and I just think the idea of spending money (especially when the...

We're getting married in June so ages until the stag and hen dos yet...but we've been discussing them a bit. I feel pretty strongly about my fiance going to a strip club or having a stripper...I definitely don't want one at my hen and I just think the idea of spending money (especially when the wedding costs so much) to have a naked woman dancing in his face just before we get married is not really ok with me. I actually hate the idea of it. He kind of agrees that it's a bit weird and uncomfortable although I'm sure he's partly saying it for the easy life! I think his friends will definitely try to persuade him to go for it.

I don't want us to have a big fall out over it but I really don't want him to have a stripper - am I being a bit unfair? Did/does anyone else feel like this? What did you do? I feel like I should just let it go as I'd rather he went and I knew than he went anyway and lied about it or resented it. But I know it will really bother me.

35 replies

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

Personally, I'm quite happy for OH to go to a strip club or have a stripper, but he doesn't fancy it - his friends may well overrule him though.

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    LexieSJ ·
    • Hide content

I would not have a problem with him going to a strip club - all part of the stag process I reckon.

I also personally do not think it shows a lack of respect - if as a previous poster says that they have heard of some people getting blow jobs in these places....... well that is not what most self respecting grooms to be would be plannig to do. I reckon in most town centres in the UK you could find sone sort of 'slapper' willing to give out a BJ in a club - no need to spend money in a strip club if that is what you are after!

My fella is off to Benidorm for his stag, and whilst they may or may not visit a strip club, i am pretty certain they will be paying the delightful 'sticky vicky' a visit!! In my opnion that will put OH off other women for life and certainly make me look like Claudia Schiffer!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics