avintagebride, 23 July, 2011 at 18:06 Posted on Planning 0 2

Fellow smoggy brides! Any suggestions? x

2 replies

Latest activity by MrsB_2_be, 25 July, 2011 at 13:51
  • N
    Beginner June 2012
    nicadele ·
    • Hide content

I am from Durham so not quite your neck of the woods but when I was looking there was a few in Darlington who were reasonably priced and prepared to travel.

There is one called dawn hardy and if you put in precious beauty in the search engine it should bring up her website.

Another one is beautiful bride makeovers and the contact is Tracy her numbers are **** / ****

I have not used either of these women for make up it is just when I was looking but I found someone in Northumberland where I am getting married.

They both have sites - hope this helps:

http://www.beautifulbridemakeovers.co.uk/contact.htm

• Simon and Alison
    Beginner
    Simon and Alison ·
    • Hide content

Hi Vintagebride

I'll second Nicadele as Tracy from Beautiful Bride Makeovers is fantastic and I'd highly recommend her. We've covered a few weddings she's worked at, and she's a lovely lady and the make-up always looks amazing and stays put all day. She also saved the day at one wedding where a cream rose buttonhole had been sent instead of a lilac rose, and she painted it with eyeshadow!!

Alison x

• MrsB_2_be
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsB_2_be ·
    • Hide content

I've booked Beautiful Bridal Makeovers (Tracey Taylor) to do both my hair and make up. The trial she did was amazing- she works miracles! She even did me a different hair do at the end of the trial when I told her it was my hen do later that night. She's very reasonably priced from the other people I looked at and is travelling to my venue for free even though it's about 45mins drive and my wedding is on a Sunday. She totally puts you at ease and the make up looks lovely and natural- not a drag queen in sight! In short I would definitely recommend her x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics