Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2014

Such a cute idea! First argument!

Mrslizziew2be, 1 of July of 2014 at 09:37 Posted on Planning 0 1

Last night a friend text me a great wedding idea.

You make a wooden box, you each write a love letter to eachother and at the wedding place the letters in the box along with a bottle of wine and beer then at the wedding nail it shut.

Apon your first argument as a married couple you open the box up, take time to read the letter your OH wrote you, have a glass of wine and chill out.

I love the idea, might be a tad cringey for some but I think it would be lovely to read how much someone loves you when your at a low point Smiley smile

1 replies

Latest activity by Mrslizziew2be, 1 of July of 2014 at 11:02
  • MrsA2B2014
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsA2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

We've been doing that recently, when we (normally I) get a little bit sniffly, I dig right in to the pack we got at our marriage preparation course where we had to break down how much we love each other.

Always cheers me up.

Things like that definitely remind you of the reason why you're doing this in the first place Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrslizziew2be ·
    • Hide content

Aww I think it's always great to remember why you love your OH and it's great to know how much and why they love you.

My of it's the love letter type, I'm always leaving him notes around, making hearts out of petals on the bed with his fav treats in, setting the mood for a massage, just loads of things.

Hea more the type to buy me wine when I'm stressed and put a film on. I'm lucky we don't really argue, we both just walk away and calm down but it would mean so much to me to have something to keep where he tells me why I'm important to him. Going to have to work on him and see if he'll do it for the wedding!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics