Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner September 2015

Suit hire - formal affair

Rachela88, 3 of February of 2015 at 19:23 Posted on Planning 0

Hi, FI went and tried suits on at the weekend, they have given us a price but im not sure if it includes shoes?

Both FI and BM tried the full outfit on ( i knew i should have gone!!) and the assistant scribbed down the style etc but without calling i wondered if anyone has experience from formal affair and if a price of £79.99 would include shoes.

thanks

• C
    Beginner July 2015
    Clairebo ·
    • Hide content

Hi. My h2b and best men have hired suits. 3piece shirt and cravat £80. They have also hired shoes so they all look the same so total price incl shoes is £88. Just give the shop a ring sure they will be able to answer any questions. I know what you mean me and h2b just popped in to make appointment for him and his blokes to go try on and the lovely lady kitted him out there and then (I got input thankfully!). She asked him what he was looking for and he said just suit don't want waistcoats!!! WHAT!!! Good job I was there lol. She did say they got a lot of men who went on their own and were pretty clueless as to what they wanted. Some didn't even know about colour schemes. What would they do without us Smiley winking. X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics