Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner

Suit Hire in Limassol??

aimee_ louise, 20 February, 2010 at 18:15 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1

Hi all,

We are getting married in August 2011 at the Le Meridian Hotel in Limassol, Cyprus. Was just wondering if anyone knew of/has used a suit hire service out there? Have looked on the internet and most places apper to be in Paphos ☹️

Thanks!!

1 replies

Latest activity by seanlol, 15 May, 2011 at 09:01
  • Bob - An Image For You
    Bob - An Image For You ·
    • Hide content

Hi aimee_ louise,

It has been a while since I visited Limassol but agree there is more choice at Paphos (for the Foriegn visitors, anyway). Just in case you cannot find one, Paphos is not that far from Limassol and you could ask the hotel if they know of any in the locality. Limassol does have a larger native population and expect there are few out there but I don't know anyone there anymore.

• S
    Beginner July 2012
    seanlol ·
    • Hide content

Hi aimee_louise

we are getting married at le meridien june 2012 and are just beginning to sort everything out,

we were also looking for suit hire in limassol and wandered how you got on finding any?

also.... i hope you dont mind me asking, how you have found dealing with the hotel?

i am presuming you are dealing with jenny? we have a holiday there in a couple of weeks to meet

with jenny and wandered how helpful/easy they are with arrangements.

many thanks

sean and lauren

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics