Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BumbleBrat

Suit Hire Question!

BumbleBrat, 3 August, 2010 at 00:40 Posted on Planning 0 7

Can I be a bit nosey and ask how much suit hire is per person? Approximately. Assuming some of you are hiring that is?

We will be hiring suits for H2B, best man and my Dad. Plus H2Bs Dad if he wants the same. We would also like 2 ushers (My sister's husband and H2Bs best friend), but don't want to ask them yet as we have absolutely no idea what suit hire costs and dont wanna set ourselves up to break the bank.

So a little estimate would be great. We were thinking of going to have a look at Peter Posh to see which designs we like.

7 replies

Latest activity by loobylou1979, 3 August, 2010 at 22:27
  • Beckyv83
    Beginner September 2010
    Beckyv83 ·
    • Hide content

We got ours from Moss Bros. £75 a suit for trousers, jacket, shirt, waistcoat, tie and hankerchief.

O/H got his free as more than 5 peope hired.

We paid for O/H suit when he was an Usher at a wedding and it cost £99. Sameish dea as above.

HTH

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

That inexpensive?! Wow, not sure why but I thought they'd be much more ? Weird.

Guess it's cos I'm looking at dresses upto £1000 lol.

• mrsjbw2b
    Beginner August 2010
    mrsjbw2b ·
    • Hide content

Ours are from cameron ross and they were £84 pp, thats jackets, trousers, shirt, waistcoat, cravat, hankie and cuff links

• BespokeTailor
    BespokeTailor ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I depends on where you go. There are lots of different suit hire places and they offer different levels of service and different products. So it really depends on what you are looking for.

Standard tail suit hire packages can be anywhere from £340.00 up to £575.00 for 5 people.

Lightweight tail suit hire packages can be anywhere from £480.00 up to £1175.00 for 5 people.

Lightweight fashionable lounge suits can be anywhere from £1071.00 upto £1575.00 for 10 people.

Silk mix suits can be anywhere from £1060.00 upto £1500.00 for 6 people.

I just happen to have been researching my 2011 price list last night, so I had some figures to hand.

I hope this helps

Marc

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

Thank you everybody!

We have a Moss Bros nearby so I think we will have a look there, as I've had a look on their website.

I asked my Sister's Husband today if he would be one our Ushers and he said yes, he's really happy we asked him Smiley smile

• AmyLovesPaul
    Beginner May 2011
    AmyLovesPaul ·
    • Hide content

SLATERS suit hire.

Full 3 piece suit with shirt, tie and insurance....£65

• lateweddingdate
    Beginner August 2010
    lateweddingdate ·
    • Hide content

Hello BrideBrat,

Just thought I would add a lil note. We are hiring with Moss Bros and per person we are paying £58 which includes everything except the shoes. We got it so cheap as they do price match with an extra 10%off. Our orginal quote was with Youngs suit hire and even though we didn't like their waistcoats or cravats etc we still obtained a written quote and went with Moss Bros - Just thought I'd share - every little helps ?

• loobylou1979
    Beginner February 2011
    loobylou1979 ·
    • Hide content

Great tip-thanks!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics