Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

xoxoxo2017
Beginner May 2017

SUITS FLASH!!! Excite excite exciteeeeeee!

xoxoxo2017, 5 of July of 2014 at 17:21 Posted on Planning 0 11

So today I took H2B and Bestman/FFIL to look at suits for the first time. They knew it wasn't going to be black and they knew it was a shade of pink.... other than that, no decisions made!!!

Aaaaand..... this is the chosen combo!! All groomsmen in light pink (the left) and groom in the darker shade (the right). Lucky because the groomsmen match the color of my "so far top of the list" BM dresses too! So happy with these =) =) =)

11 replies

Latest activity by xoxoxo2017, 6 of July of 2014 at 16:09
  • xoxoxo2017
    Beginner May 2017
    xoxoxo2017 ·
    • Hide content

These are the likely picks for BMs too Smiley smile The colour is more like the lighter pink on the suits, the flash wasnt on for this pic.

• jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

YAY, looks fab.

I think we need more suit flashes lol ?

• MrsGreen-27/9/14
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsGreen-27/9/14 ·
    • Hide content

Ooh very smart!!! Love the colours looks gorgeous ?

• xoxoxo2017
    Beginner May 2017
    xoxoxo2017 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Smiley smile We wanted a "relaxed" approach without being too informal..... and we think this is it Smiley smile

This is my amazing H2B - every time i look at this pic I well up... gonna be a mess on the day!! He looks soooo young here though! Wouldnt think he's nearly 27!

• MrsDJG
    Beginner May 2015
    MrsDJG ·
    • Hide content

Lovely! I especially like the colours of the cravats with the darker shade for the groom, we are having pinks too, where have you hired from? We were planning on going to Greenwoods but haven't looked at colours in real life yet (only in the catalogue!) I hope they have these 2 colours! X

• H
    Beginner August 2015
    happybird77 ·
    • Hide content

Lovely suits, where are you hiring from?

• daffodilly
    Beginner August 2015
    daffodilly ·
    • Hide content

Looks fab.... and their smiles say so too!

I'm a blue girl myself but really love those bm dresses! Where were those lovelies found???? Do you know if they have blue? ?? Xxx

• xoxoxo2017
    Beginner May 2017
    xoxoxo2017 ·
    • Hide content

Well Groomed in Erdington Smiley smile

Yes we thought so too. They suggested "stand outs" such as different waist coats or pins, but I said the light pink matches the BMs but i prefer H2B in the darker shade... so they suggested this Smiley winking Great isnt it

• Pipsybus
    Beginner June 2015
    Pipsybus ·
    • Hide content

Looks fab! Great choice x

• xoxoxo2017
    Beginner May 2017
    xoxoxo2017 ·
    • Hide content

Daffodily - thats what I thought! There were a couple where my H2Bs face looked well uncomfortable too!!

The don't have BLUE but they have mint, I know probably not the answer you wanted but for a LIGHT blueish....? No? heres the link anyway Smiley winking http://www.bhs.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=13077&catalogId=34096&productId=12823742&categoryId=487367&parent_category_rn=471248

• daffodilly
    Beginner August 2015
    daffodilly ·
    • Hide content

Hehe.... i bet h2b is glad you used the smiley pic!

BHS.... I've actually looked at those dresses online before! Mint is not an option as dresses need to match/complement h2bs RAF uniform.

I do like the cornflower blue ones but im worried that in real life they might be more purple than blue. ... sadly our BHS has closed :-(

• xoxoxo2017
    Beginner May 2017
    xoxoxo2017 ·
    • Hide content

They have a great online range. I am thinking of a FG dress for the 2 FGs I've seen on there http://www.bhs.co.uk/en/bhuk/product/wedding-1020484/young-bridesmaids-1020509/child-dresses-1020866/daisy-ballet-pink-bridesmaid-dress-2575486?refinements=category~%5b471554%7c471147%5d&bi=1&ps=20

And also some very nice wedding shoes at extremeley good prices! So far I am loving these! Hopefully I pick a dress that goes with them! - http://www.bhs.co.uk/en/bhuk/product/wedding-1020484/the-bride-1020511/shoes-1020512/ivory-wedding-collection-lace-court-shoe-with-ribbon-tie-2531008?refinements=category~%5b471565%7c471149%5d&bi=1&ps=40

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics