Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria

Sun beds…

Shay, 24 of September of 2023 at 22:08 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2
I have never been on one nor ever considered one until now. In the summer if we get some sun ofcourse I have lovely glowing bronzed skin. The last few years I have gotten very sensitive skin that I can no longer wear fake tan! Not that I wore it much but did on occasion and I flare up very badly on my arms, the backs of my legs and thighs and to be honest it never goes on smooth and I don’t want to be patchy on our big day! Is there a way I can use the sun beds safely and build a natural glow? How long for before the big day? Weeks? Months? Ofcourse I will wear sun protection like I do every day. Any tips I would really appreciate. Thank you.

2 replies

Latest activity by Shay, 25 of September of 2023 at 13:48
  • S
    Dedicated July 2024 West Midlands
    SL WaltonJones ·
    • Hide content
    Would you consider some alternatives to sun bed? Maybe a spray tan instead? They even offer ones at home. Or use body makeup? Thanks to Kim Kardashian body makeup is so mainstream now. I use one from Boots to give me a glow on my legs when I'm going out. I used a body mitt to buff it in and it's great. I worry about using sun beds, they don't have a great reputation and they can cause lasting damage. Also could you try to get a fake tan for sensitive skin to help reduce reactions?
  • S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi. Thank you for your reply. I will give the body make up a try! I didn’t even think of those neither I did. I also worry about them but thought maybe I could just for the big day for a nice glow. I’ve used lots of different fake tans and they all just flare up so I have given up. I only started using them a few years ago from time to time and then I all of a sudden started taken reactions. Thank you. I will give some body make up a try.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics