Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner June 2011

Superbweddingdress.com ??

Miltongirl, 19 January, 2010 at 14:36 Posted on Planning 0 12

I have fell in love with a beautiful style on www.superbweddingdress.com? cheap with great style. Anyone heard or used "superbweddingdress.com"? Just come across them and they have a few styles of dress i'm after.

Just wondering if anyone had any feedback?

Getting Married 2011 ?

12 replies

Latest activity by Miltongirl, 23 February, 2010 at 13:55
  • tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

Welcome to hitched!

I haven't heard of that site but at those prices it may be worth a risk. If you get it and don't like it then you can either sell it on, or get a dressmaker to make it better.

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

Hello and welcome to hitched. I think the girls from here that have ordered online - with mixed results - decided to order but on the basis that it might turn out to be sunk cost and they might have to buy a dress. So I think if you're going to do it, take the risk, and leave yourself plenty of time (6-9 months) to get a dress from a proper shop

• M
    Beginner June 2011
    Miltongirl ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ,tahdah and brideseekingblush : ) I will contact them. tahdah was right . At those prices it may be worth a risk. I am Excited !!! Will let you know !
  • GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

I went for one of the "cheap China" dresses but not from that website and was one of the lucky ones! ?

My dress is georgeous! It looks really well mads and good quality. I ordered the custom made size however it still came up big so am off to see someone this weekend to get a 2nd opinion and to look at latering for me. Even when you buy a dress from a bridal shop then you need it altered.

As BSB has said, I did have money set aside in my "contingency" pot in case I had to run out and get a shop one. Luckily I didn't and so my dress cost me £155 instead of £979.

Which designer is your "dream dress" by? The place I got mine from copies a few of the ones listed on that website.

• GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

Forgot to add - I went to a shop to try on some styles before ordering so I knew what suited me. Luckily for me "the one" was by a designer which was copied by Landy! ?

• M
    Beginner June 2011
    Miltongirl ·
    • Hide content

This is the one I am after

http://superbweddingdress.com/wedding-dress-china.asp?hw_id=3449

• Broody_wife
    Beginner
    Broody_wife ·
    • Hide content

Milton Girl, MrsMcgorm2be has that dress, ordered cheaply from the BAY of E and has been made exactly as shown.

If you ask her she may be able to tell you exactly who ordered it. Although shes not on much. I will ask her tonight if she has the persons name!

Lxx

• M
    Beginner June 2011
    Miltongirl ·
    • Hide content

Cady was very helpful . Finally I ordered this dress http://www.superbweddingdress.com/wedding-dress-china.asp?hw_id=3449

Pray for me ?

?

• K
    Beginner May 2011
    kaz9274 ·
    • Hide content

The dress looks lovely! I hope it all goes well.

I am hoping to buy my bridesmaid dresses from 1 of these websites, the prices are amazing.

Let us know how you get on x

• M
    Beginner June 2011
    Miltongirl ·
    • Hide content

I received my wedding dress from www.superbweddingdress.com !!! 100% Beautiful dress!! wow!!

I am very impressed with both the garment, and the service provided Smiley smile highly highly recommended! Will also buy bridesmaid dresses from them !

• F
    Beginner
    Feanor ·
    • Hide content

Ooh well done! Can you post any photo's?

x

• M
    Beginner June 2011
    Miltongirl ·
    • Hide content

Will post some photos after my wedding day ! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics