Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

3d jewellery

Supermarket wedding flowers

3d jewellery, 28 March, 2012 at 07:50 Posted on Planning 0 11

I got a leaflet through the door as one of my local Morrisons has had a refit and put a florists in. I think if I was on a really tight budget I would give it serious consideration.

11 replies

Latest activity by *Funky*, 28 March, 2012 at 10:39
  • S
    Beginner
    scroll ·
    • Hide content

My experience says that if your economical condition is good or bad doesn't matter bcoz spending money in show off is wastage of money. Money should be utilized in a better way for the happiness of married life ahead in time.

• Kriek
    Beginner December 2012
    Kriek ·
    • Hide content

I would definitely consider it.

In my experience the flowers I've had from Morrisons have been really good and lasted for a long time.

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    BatsGirl ·
    • Hide content

I'd do that easy! I'd even do lillies if they didn't make me sneeze and come up with big red watery eyes :-)

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I was just wondering about the pollen on dresses, wonder if they remove the stamens?

• lady_lyla
    Beginner September 2013
    lady_lyla ·
    • Hide content

Just to chip in, last year Morrison's acquired Derbyshire flower firm Flower World, which is one of the UK's leading flower importer and distributer so quality is defintely don't think that quality is sacrificed with these flowers - you're just getting the great deal passed on through the amount of flowers they import - it's a great deal, why wouldn't you go for it?

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

That's a really lovely boquet! I would definitely consider it! Supermarket flowers last much longer than ones bought from a florist anyway!

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

I wouldn't have any qualms about getting my flowers there, as long as they had flowers and designs I liked!

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

Its a florist !! are we not all after a good deal?, if the flowers are of a good quality then I see no diffence in going there compared with any other local florist, I'm presuming that its all done to order, even if they are limited on the different varieties of flowers they can supply, as long as its what you want then I really see no problem.

In my experience, any flowers I have bought from Morrisons have been of a good standard for a great price.

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

As with all things in life you can spend a lot of money and the end result is very cheap looking or you can spend a few pounds wisely and achieve a very rich look.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics