Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

overtherainbow

Supplier Log In

overtherainbow, 31 May, 2011 at 08:47 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 4

I've just posted this on Feedback to Hitched but wondered if any other HIB's are having problems logging in to their supplier details? I thought if I could enter my email on my signature, this might help until the Hitched email system is fixed but can't log in to my profile to do it.

4 replies

Latest activity by Dailydose, today at 13:27
  • Made by Lawrie
    Made by Lawrie ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Yes, I can sign in, though it thought about it for a while... But just check whether you have different log in details for the forums/supplier directory (I have). You change your signature on the forum account.

    • Reply
  • Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Have you tried different sign in details?

    I have seperate login details for supplier account.

    • Reply
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Thanks - it's the same log in so I'll try and get into my forum account see if that works. My post has already been deleted on WP so hopefully other suppliers will see it on here.

    • Reply
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I've managed to get on there so hopefully this will work until the other problems are solved.

    • Reply
  • Dailydose
    Beginner September 2026 Michigan
    Dailydose ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Crypto Sportsbook Testing: 3 Months, 10 Platforms, and What I Actually Found

    1*xI31w19nFXUnLmh72cdWTA.jpeg

    For three months I ran a small experiment. Every weekend I'd check the same five football matches across four traditional sportsbooks and six top crypto casinos 2026, logging the odds, the margins, and how long withdrawals took when I actually won.

    The results were not what I expected.

    Crypto odds are better — but not always

    The narrative online is that crypto bookies offer better odds because they have lower overheads. That's partially true. On major football markets — Premier League, Champions League, big internationals — I found crypto odds were typically 2–5% better than the traditional bookies I compared against.

    But on niche markets — lower-league football, esports, smaller basketball leagues — the gap reversed. Traditional books had deeper markets and better pricing because they have more liquidity. So the "crypto is always better" claim doesn't hold up.

    If you're betting mainly on big events, bet with bitcoin and you'll generally do better. If you're betting obscure markets, check both.

    Payout speed is the real differentiator

    Odds are one thing, but the actual experience of getting your money is where crypto sportsbooks crush traditional ones. Every withdrawal I made from a crypto bookie settled within an hour. Some were under ten minutes. The traditional books took 2–5 business days, and one asked for additional verification before releasing a £400 win.

    That speed advantage is the strongest argument for sports betting crypto. If you're someone who bets regularly and wants to move funds quickly between books, it's transformative.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics