Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cache13
Beginner August 2015

Surprise for the groom - Land Rover related ideas

Cache13, 9 of March of 2015 at 17:31 Posted on Planning 0 3

I'd like to arrange a few suprises for my Groom around the second love of his life - his Land Rover. We have a country garden themed wedding so it would fit in perfectly.

Our cake baker is making an edible replica of his car to sit up against the side of our cake, hopefully so it looks as if it's about to go off-roading up the cake.

We have a guestbook print for our guests to sign that he knows about.

I would love to get his car there is possible (currently using the excuse I need it as I have a lot to take to the venue the morning of that the outfits have to be kept separate from.) It's white so would fit in perfectly.

Our ceremony and reception is in one place otherwise I'd arrange a convoy of land rovers to move the guests.

Do you have any other ideas?

3 replies

Latest activity by MissSteffi, 9 of March of 2015 at 21:19
  • L
    Beginner May 2016
    littleredfairy ·
    • Hide content

Might I suggest something like this as a gift for him the morning of the wedding? They are cufflinks from etsy - link is below

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/atypeofdesign/product/landrover-cufflinks?force_locale=en-GB&kpid=371853&gclid=Cj0KEQjwifWnBRCB5PT57KSVw-kBEiQASV7aRJKnEpd5wGeAXAusXbuJN7yeUT7_Kj3opBUOZTIywloaArOw8P8HAQ

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

If you're able to get his car there and have someone drive it, it would be amazing to have it arrive at the end of photo time and whizz the two of you off for 10 minutes or so, so you can enjoy a breather together for a few moments as husband and wife. The day will whizz by and any chance to spend some time away from guests will be welcomed on the day!

You could also include it in a few couples photos Smiley smile

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

Surprise couple shoot involving the Lange Rover? shot quite a few weddings where they used their own car in the photos.

• M
    Beginner April 2019
    MissSteffi ·
    • Hide content

You could always use it as your car to jet off on honeymoon? I wanted to have a fleet of Defenders as our wedding cars- also big on offroading in our family- but surprisingly HE wanted the classic cars!! Have chosen RR Silver Cloud now ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics