Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2015

Surprise Hen Night...........

MrsFitt2B, 23 of June of 2015 at 10:28 Posted on Planning 0 2

Some of you might remember that I've posted about not having a clue what my BM's have organised for my hen night? Well, it was this weekend and I had a fabulous time!

They took me to Brighton and on Saturday evening we went to a cabaret/burlesque club for dinner and drinks. My hens were dressed up as 'grooms,' all in black trousers, white shirts and bow ties! Hence why I needed to wear a white dress. After the show was over, the room turned into an 80's/90's pop disco, we were up on a little balcony so our table stayed where it was which was handy.

The compere was a very scary lady with ENORMOUS boobies which she jiggles around a lot, she was also about 6'4" which meant everyone's head was about boob height! At the end of the night she got all the hens up on stage and made us 'help' her sing Valerie, basically we all to sing the word 'Valeries' at least once. Then we all sang and jiggled to 'These Boobs are Made for Wobbling' to the tune of 'These Boots Are Made for Walking.'

Such good fun! Now it's only 3 weeks till my second Hen Night and 6 weeks until the wedding!

2 replies

Latest activity by MrsFitt2B, 23 of June of 2015 at 11:11
  • HeatherPattonx
    Beginner June 2016
    HeatherPattonx ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like a good night ? glad you enjoyed yourself! xxx

• K
    Beginner October 2025 Buckinghamshire
    Kitty Princess ·
    • Hide content

Sounds great! Was the scary lady a drag queen? I bloody love drag queens!

I'm in the same boat. My maid of honour told me I shouldn't have to take on organising my own hen as well as everything else, so she's organising it for me.

I received an invite with a kinky pin-up girl on the front a few weeks ago. It'll be in London and there's a prize for the best dressed but I haven't got a clue what we will be doing.

It's so exciting!!!

Marie

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsFitt2B ·
    • Hide content

No, the big scary lady was definitely a lady! (I use the term loosely!) There is no way on this man's earth those boobs could have been fake! Although for the first 10 minutes or so we were all having a good look to see if it was a drag queen!

You're hen sounds awesome too - I really hope you have loads of fun!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics