Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bobs
Curious August 2023 South West London

Suzanne Neville Dresses

Bobs, 19 of April of 2022 at 16:31 Posted on Wedding Attire 1 3
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has previously brought a Suzanne Neville dress? I absolutely love them, however I was wondering whether anyone knows an approx price range please?
Also did you go directly to the Suzanne Neville store or through a boutique? Thanks in advance.

3 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 20 of April of 2022 at 14:19
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated September 2023 Lincolnshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Kim,

I am getting married next September and said yes to a Suzanne Neville dress two weeks ago.
    I’m not sure where you are but I’m in the East Midlands and went to Frances Day Bridal in Southwell and I also tried some SN dress at Courtyard Bridal Boutique in Market Harborough. Both were lovely but I’d really highly recommend Frances Day. Their service and attention to detail was exceptional. This is very cliche but it really was a magical experience thanks to the girls there.
    If you go on Suzanne Neville’s website there’s a list of boutiques which stock her dresses so I’m sure there’d be somewhere nearish to you. There is also the flagship in Knightsbridge if London isn’t too far for you.
    With regards to pricing, my dress is £3125 with an additional £350 for made to measure. I mean it’s an awful lot of money but I felt so special in her dresses and ever since living in London and walking past the flagship I have hankered after one. Also planning on selling it afterwards (hopefully!). To my knowledge, some of the dresses are a little bit less - starting at £2500 and you can have an off the peg size with alterations if you don’t choose to go for made to measure. I found that by the time I’d paid for alterations it’s not much cheaper than M2M anyway! I think maximum price is something crazy like £10k but most seem to be between £2.5k-£4K in my experience.
    I hope this helps a little, enjoy your dress shopping!! 🤩🤩 xx
  • Bobs
    Curious August 2023 South West London
    Bobs ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to reply- it sounds as if the prices were what I expected them to be. I actually live in London and therefore the flagship might be easiest, however I’m not sure whether that would also impact the price.
    I’ve seen quite a few boutiques on the outskirts of London- Guildford etc who also stock Suzanne Neville. So I might have a look outside of London.
    I really love the styles, fabrics of Suzanne Neville and have loved them for many years 😍
    I’m glad that you found your dream dress! xx
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated September 2023 Lincolnshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Glad I could help Smiley smile I feel exactly the same about SN dresses!

I can't be 100% sure but I think the prices are similar wherever you go however it's worth a try! I have a friend in Surrey who was thinking of trying SN dresses and I think she found a boutique in Ripley.

Anyway, all the best for your dress shopping, I'm sure you'll find an absolutely incredible dress Smiley love xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics