Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

SW Day 4 - Today I am eating....

12 January, 2012 at 13:08 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 21

Me again!

Today I am eating/have eaten:

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HE B) with skimmed milk (HE B)

Lunch: Last nights left over pasta..... chicken, pasta and mixed veg in tomato and chili sauce (all free)

Tea; Homemade beef burgers, syn free caujan wedges and a mixed leaf salad (all free) A dollop of ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks: Orange, apple, banana, muller light yogurt (all free), 4 x Fruit Pastills (2 syns)

21 replies

Latest activity by HatTrick, 12 January, 2012 at 14:54
  • nicnol
    Beginner October 2011
    nicnol ·
    • Hide content

Breakfast: Fruit (strawberries, grapes, pineapple, banana) with muller light (all free)

Lunch: Cous cous with peas, cucumber, tomato and peppers with a grilled chicken (all free)

Tea; Homemade left over bolognese (free). No spaghetti as I'm at zumba till 9 so will just warm this up when I get in, so maybe a slice of bread as HEB

Snacks: another muller light, 2 babybel light (HEA) Walkers baked crisps (5 syns) milk in my skinny cappuccino (?? syns need to check)

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Today I've had:

First thing: apple.

Post class: banana and a boiled egg.

Lunch was a pitta with baba ghanoush and salad. Think I'm going to have a piece of toast with marmite now.

Dinner is soup today. All a bit boring really.

Tomorrow is PIZZA NIGHT though!

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

Bit off track today but have done my best....

Breakfast - 2 slices toast

Lunch -was relaly craving a cheese roll, so i got the lower fat cathedral city (its not too bad!) and some cucumber and had that in a crusty roll

Snack - fat free greek yoghurt with honey

Dinner - Jacket potato with Beans and lower fat cheese and salad.

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

? Claire

breakfast banana, raspberries and muller light vanilla - (Free)

apple

lunch - JP, philly pots x 2 (hea) tuna and sweetcorn toms and cucumber all free

mullerlight Mandarin

tonight is lean pork chop, new pots and green veg.

not sure what syns to have yet nom nom

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

Nothing too exciting for me I'm afraid

Clementines is my fruit of choice today, had them for breakfast and snacks

Lunch was a snap pot of Spaghetti Hoops (forgot to take my super speed soup out the freezer, and it takes an age to cook from frozen)

Dinner had better be something carb lite cos we had pasta'n'sauce last night and pitta pizza the night before....haven't decided yet.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Vix, I calculated this at about 200 calories the first time you had it (a couple of days ago) - is that really enough?

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

Green Day

Breakfast: had a breakfast meeting today, so chose beans on toast (HeB). Already had the butter on it so am counting 4 syns for that

Snack: banana

Lunch: Spaghetti on toast (HeB) with LowLow black pepper soft cheese (HeA). Skinny cappuccino from costa (2 syns). This is my staple green day lunch. I know I need to get more superfree food in there. Will definitely do so in salads when the weather gets nicer. Can't face cold salad from the fridge on a cold day!

Dinner: Panto again tonight, so will probably grab Pasta & Sauce. Will either have a small glass of wine (4.5 syns or 6 syns - can't remember the size of their glasses!) or will have a KitKat when I get home if not.

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

I have had a cereal bar for breakfast (4 1/2 syns)

The usual for lunch... A vegetable Cup A Soup (4 syns) and a wholemeal roll (Healthy Extra B)

I don't know what to have dinner yet. As I had a bad day yesterday with the toast and Mini Milk's I think I might have chicken kebabs again, with new potatoes and salad, which are all free but then I'll have some Clover on my spuds (Healthy Extra A) and some dressing on my salad (don't know how many syns)

I have some strawberries at home for a snack, they are free. And I'll probably have another Mini Milk which are 1 and 1/2 syns (that seems a lot considering they're only 30 cals!)

Is this right Claire/Flow? ?

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

never heard of that flavour ?

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

how about swapping your cereal bar for 2 of those bars they sell i group..hi five vars are they called? then you can have them as your healthy b!!

You need to plan women so you dont get to 230pm and think what am i going to have for tea lol

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Clover is not Healthy Extra A! Only cheese and milk.

Clover is 2 syns per level tsp. I use Clover lighter which is 1 syn. If you wanted to go even further, the extra light (e.g. Flora Lighter than Light - i think) is 0.5 syns per tsp. 1 level tsp isn't much though, so make sure you measure it. I can't go without butter/spread on certain things, so always make sure I have enough syns for it.

Fat free french dressing or vinaigrette is free.

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

That's an excellent suggestion thanks JoJo. I'd normally plan all my meals and include plenty of veg in my dinner. It's just that we're both out pretty much straight from work most nights this week, so it's literally a case of raiding the (almost bare!) cupboards until I have a spare minute to go shopping.

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Do they have fruit in them? I said cereal bar, it was actually a chocolate chip Chewee bar (I thought cereal bar would sound better!)

I know, I think that's what my problem was yesterday. I walked all the way home and was feeling a bit bleugh so as soon as I got in I headed for the evil bread.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaha ?

ur a hopless case love!

No, not all have fruit in, theres chocolate one which is fabulous!!!! Buy a pack when u go next week (if u go!) and try them, honestly, theyr lush!

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

2 x Alpen Light bars also count as Healthy B. They do Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Orange and Double Chocolate. I love them.

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

agree (bit small but 2 count as HEb) option or 3 syns each (forgot mine at work today could do with one right now)

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

I'd have got away with the cereal bar if you hadn't rumbled me Flow!

I've had a quick search for the the calorie content of a Hi Five bar, and I can't find it. I think it's all a marketing ploy by SW when in fact they are just as many calories as my delicious Chewee bars, but if they say that they 'Free' then everyone will boycott the Chewee's and eat the Hi Fives. ?

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They are called "Hi-Fi" bars - try searching for that. You can only buy them in SW groups though, so the calorie content might not be online. They are high in fibre, so they fit the criteria for being a Healthy Extra B.

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Knees. I've found them and they are 119 calories, that's 27 more calories than the Chewee bars. I knew I was on to something with my SW conspiracy theory ?

• You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics