Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Y
Beginner

SW Extra Easy Plan - those on it how much weight have you lost?

yoyo, 19 of February of 2009 at 15:58 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 6

Hi,

I am looking to start the Extra Easy plan and wondered how much weight you have lost on it (each week and also how much so far)?

I have approx 3 stone to lose.

Also - with the syns, do you get the syn value from your normal book or from the directory?

Thanks

6 replies

Latest activity by fifiminx, 28 of February of 2009 at 13:34
  • GMT
    Beginner December 2008
    GMT ·
    • Hide content

Can't help with the Extra Easy as I do the red / green / mix"max plans.

You can find syn values in your main, 'normal' book, and on line. Your consultant should have explained this to you?

• Y
    Beginner
    yoyo ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I don't to a SW class (I used to years ago) but was going to try the extra easy plan from home.

Anyone else doing the plan that can tell me how they find it and how much they have lost?

Thanks

• P
    Beginner July 2010
    pussycatclara ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, I am a consultant for Slimming World and most of my members are now doing the extra easy plan, it is fabulous and we have amazing losses every week, it really is what it says, Extra Easy Smiley angry) Good luck with it x

• Y
    Beginner
    yoyo ·
    • Hide content

Thanks very much Pussycatclara

• S
    Beginner November 2006
    Sunny Day ·
    • Hide content

My sister is doing this and it really does sound easy, so much so that I think I'm going to be joining her! She has lost around 12lb in 4 weeks.

Ive always found when doing sw/ww that it makes me think \bout food constantly, but she says she sits down for one night, works out what shopping she needs to get, so plans dinners etc, and then doent have to really think about it after that. She eats loads of food! she said yesterday she had a whole pile of egg and chips for tea, and it was all free!!!!!!! (eggs with frylight and syn free chips)

• GMT
    Beginner December 2008
    GMT ·
    • Hide content

Following SW doens't make me think about food any more than usual LOL!

I love SW chips and eggs - it feels very indulgent, it's filling but it's free. Yum!

• fifiminx
    Beginner August 2010
    fifiminx ·
    • Hide content

I've been doing it for 2 weeks now, I've lost 8lb so far. I cannot get over how easy it is. I've done SW before and used to struggle sometimes for evening meals for me and the family. Now its just basic cooking from scratch. - its fab. I havent really used a lot of syns on anything other than sauces, but thats only 2 or 3. - Apart from last night (which was definitely a flexible syns day!)

I've got around 5 stone to lose, and I like tha pace its coming off...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics