Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner June 2009

SW treats and sweets??

claireac, 2 of December of 2008 at 13:44 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2

Hi,

I was just wondering what you have as a treat when you fancy a little yummy something? I'm craving chocolate and although I'm ok at the moment (stuck at work with fruit) I worry that I may give in later.

Low syn ideas would be much appreciated!

Claire x

2 replies

Latest activity by claireac, 4 of December of 2008 at 16:23
  • GMT
    Beginner December 2008
    GMT ·
    • Hide content

I find Jaffa cakes can be good for this as they're not high in syns but beware the lures of the whole packet LOL! I can look up the syn value for you if you need them. I also like Walkers French Fries as they're 4 or 4 1/2 syns per packet depending on the size.

I try and have plenty of fruit around as sometimes a banana or apple can satisfy my sweet cravings and of course, fruit is free! I keep syn free yoghurts in the fridge for the same reason.

• GMT
    Beginner December 2008
    GMT ·
    • Hide content

Cadbury Snaps, 1½ Syn for two Cadbury Creme Egg - mini egg, 2½ Syns Walls Mini cornetto, each 3½ Syns Cadbury Curly Wurly, 15g treat size 3½ Syns Milky Bar, 12.5g standard 3½ Syns Milky Way Magic Stars, 12g bag 3½ Syns Cadbury Chocolate mousse, light, 55g pot 3½ Syns Dairy Milk, 15g treat size 4 Syns McVitie’s Go Ahead Strawberry mallows 4 Syns Cadbury Buttons, 15g bag 4 Syns Maltesers, 21.5g bag 5½ Syns Twix, 21g fun size 5 Syns Kit Kat, 2 fingers 5½ Syns Cadbury Fudge, 27g standard 6 Syns
  • C
    Beginner June 2009
    claireac ·
    • Hide content

Thanks GMT - that's really helpful.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics