Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2022 Lancashire

Sweet cones!

Lettie, 18 of December of 2021 at 11:59 Posted on Planning 0 2
Just wondering if anyone who has made sweet cones before could tell me how long before the wedding I can prepare them? I’m trying to get as much done as I can to reduce stress closer to the date! I am able to store the cones in an airtight container, all the best before dates are in 2023 but I’m worried they will go bad if I put them in the cones too far in advance! Tia Smiley smile

2 replies

Latest activity by Becky, 19 of December of 2021 at 12:26
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I would do them a week before, as long as all in date and tubs are not opened they will be fine x
  • B
    Savvy April 2023 West Yorkshire
    Becky ·
    • Hide content
    I use to work in a sweetshop and we brought tubs of sweets that when unopened in the boxes kept fine. However when we took them out and put them into cones and bags, we didn't do it too soon because they either stick together into a large lump or go stale. I wouldn't do it any sooner than a week before the wedding. Make sure when you put them in the cones that you tighten it up really well so no air can get in. When we did wedding favours we did them a couple of days before - possibly to avoid any problems. Hope this helps! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics