Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pompey
Beginner June 2012

Sweetie Centerpieces?!

Pompey, 28 August, 2011 at 11:01 Posted on Planning 0 10

I posted a few weeks ago that I was shocked as Mr G decided to he wanted to input into the wedding planning...

Anyway, he had the idea that we could have sweet centrepieces that would double up as favours. I love this idea as I really wanted to have a sweet table, but OH didnt fancy it, and he didnt want to do favours so here is a good compromised. I have done some reasearch but am struggling to find anynice ideas ☹️ I dont want to go into making them with no clue what I like or how I would like them to look.

Our theme is blue white and silver.

Also, I know someone posted a chocolate tree a few weeks ago?

10 replies

Latest activity by kmdesign@tesco.net, 29 August, 2011 at 15:53
  • Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Mmm hard one as actual centrepeices how about filling vases with the sweets and having a flower coming up through the centre, with tea lights around the outside, just thinking out loud but could work x

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

If you do a search for Candy Wedding Centerpieces on google images, there are lots of examples

• H
    Beginner November 2011
    HannahB2B ·
    • Hide content

I found a lovely picture on google of a large vase with ribbon round it, filled with one type of retro sweets and then the table name ( which was the name of the sweet) on a stick in the sweets. Looked lovely, simple but with a bit of the wow factor. Would be favour, centrepiece AND table name then. Can't find the picture now though!

• H
    Beginner November 2011
    HannahB2B ·
    • Hide content

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for?

• babyw
    Beginner
    babyw ·
    • Hide content

Love the 1st picture with the different colours and the ribbons tied round the vases.

• K
    Beginner June 2012
    kfair ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This looks fab, i think having the sweetie centrepieces is a fab idea. ?

• S
    Beginner December 2012
    Sarah-Jayne x ·
    • Hide content

Love the idea of sweet centrepieces! Just thought I'd post this picture so you can see the martini glasses, I filled these with a mixture of marshmallows, personalised rock, lollipops and then had candy necklaces draped down the side.

• S
    Beginner December 2012
    Sarah-Jayne x ·
    • Hide content

Swizzle sticks too! x

• Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Ooh i love it and what a way to do everything in one i love the different sized vases with the ribbon you could colour co-ordinate how pretty it will look x

• big_red
    Beginner November 2012
    big_red ·
    • Hide content

I'm doing sweetie centre pieces too to double up as favours. I'm going to buy vases and fill them with sweeties.

I'm also having a blue/silver theme so finding sweeties in those colours is a bit of a nightmare!

• K
    kmdesign@tesco.net ·
    • Hide content

Hi

We are a company called K M Design and one of the things we do are chocolate trees and chocolate arrangements. Our website is
    Chocolate trees.

Foam roses tree with chocolates around base. Tree shown is a large tree and can be done in different colours. Guests can take chocolates from around the base of the tree.

Lollipops which can stand upright in a container which is normally a coloured bucket so double up as a centrepiece and then guests can a lollipop each.

Please get in touch if you wish to discuss any of the above.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics