Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

fifiminx
Beginner August 2010

syns in a frankfurter

fifiminx, 8 October, 2009 at 12:09 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2

Does anyone know the syn value in a frankfurter? - you know the pack of 10 you can get in Lidl etc..

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by Roman, today at 14:44
  • Blackkat
    Super July 2008
    Blackkat ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Sorry, no idea as I've only done WW & not SW but maybe there's a website for SW that you can look on.

    • Reply
  • fifiminx
    Beginner August 2010
    fifiminx ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Thanks. - I dont know this weeks password to get onto the website.

    • Reply
  • Roman
    West Midlands
    Roman ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Good evening, everyone! I’m a forum user from Winnipeg, Canada, and my interest in online casinos started after noticing a discussion about different platforms in a gaming chat. I’m naturally curious about website design, so I wanted to see how one of the mentioned platforms actually felt to browse. While exploring Fallsview Casino, I paid particular attention to the way the menus were organised. I liked that I could move between sections without constantly returning to the homepage. The layout also seemed reasonably clear on my laptop, which is where I usually do longer browsing sessions. For me, good navigation makes a bigger difference than excessive graphics because I’d rather spend my time understanding what is available.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics