Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Four-Little-Monkeys
Beginner August 2010

Table Centres for Autumn Wedding

Four-Little-Monkeys, 3 December, 2009 at 14:25 Posted on Planning 0 4

We have decided to have a twig and leaf theme (H2Bs idea) for our autumn wedding next year and are trying to think of what we can do for table centres. We want something a little different but keeping with our theme. Would really appreciate any ideas. Thanks

4 replies

Latest activity by Charlied, 3 December, 2009 at 18:10
  • Kim31
    Kim31 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I've seen lots of candles shaped as Leaves or perhaps a tea light holder that is shaped with leaves. I've seen some on the bay of e....

HTH

Kim x

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

You could have table rings with candles in the centre - you can get table rings made from twigs and decorate them with leaves. Another idea would be to have table rings made with autumn leaves and autumnal flowers - sunflowers look great with twiggy arrangements. You can also get artificial garlands of autumn leaves which you could run down the centre of the tables.

• C
    Beginner August 2010
    cherry-blossom ·
    • Hide content

HI,

How about something like one of these (this type of thing came to mind when I saw your thread title!!) :

I like the idea of having the led's in with the twigs....
    hth
    Max
  • Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

A few ideas for you:

• Charlied
    Beginner October 2010
    Charlied ·
    • Hide content

Hi. We are also having Autumn wedding and going along 'wood' theme. Table numbers will be photos of numbers carved out of wood and name places with also be carved out fo wood ( i hope) Thinking of centrepieces similar to this but with more greenary (not confirmed yet though) - not this inspires.

wording on invite might look something like this

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics