Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Curious May 2024 Nottinghamshire

Table decorations person?

Louise, 1 of January of 2022 at 19:46 Posted on Planning 0 3
Hi all. Its been a hot minute since I was last here. The world and its ways has just created a distraction. But I've had time to think and I'm getting bits and bobs sorted out. My question is relating to table decorations and whether you do it yourself or is there someone who will do it for you?

I know from attending a few weddings, that the table decor is generally the same on every table which is very simple, easy and stress free.
I have an idea of a Disney theme with every table named after a particular film. As such, I'd like decor based on that film.
Is it a case of, I buy/make the stuff for the table and do it whenever I'm there.. or is there someone who does that for you? I guess it may depend on venue doesn't it. I'm open to change of course but it was just a little vision I had in my head.

3 replies

Latest activity by Kenna, 3 of January of 2022 at 03:27
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    We are doing our own and then our Venue are going to put them out. You ca hire companies but personally I think they are expensive for what they give. I would speak to your venue as they may have stuff you can use or work a plan to do what you want
  • L
    Curious May 2024 Nottinghamshire
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great! Thank you for the reply! Smiley smile
  • Kenna
    Beginner March 2023 Lothian & Borders
    Kenna ·
    • Hide content
    I booked decor hire with an external company, I didn't want the faff of sourcing and doing it myself.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics