Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

TreacleTart
Beginner May 2015

table name flag things help

TreacleTart, 13 of April of 2015 at 10:56 Posted on Planning 0 3

Does anyone know where I can buy something like this? We're having herbs as our table names but really theres not room for a pot of the particular herb on the table with our other bits (plus some people might not recognise the herbs so better if its just written down) so i thought if i can find some kind of little flag or something that i can just stand in one of the jam jars, problem solved! I dont really want to have to make them, though I dont mind writing the label myself if anyone knows where you can buy blank ones from? (id prefer white, or something natural/rustic, nothing bright or patterned ideally) Thanks in advance!!

3 replies

Latest activity by TreacleTart, 13 of April of 2015 at 12:20
  • Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

They are sticks with bits of paper --- what is there to make. If you are doing the label yourself then you have done the hardest part. Get you OH on the job down to b&Q for a length of dowel and he may enjoy being hands- on with the wedding decs.

• TreacleTart
    Beginner May 2015
    TreacleTart ·
    • Hide content

Wow I hadn't realised they were just sticks with bits of paper, what a dumb ass I am!

Oh no, wait...I had, I just don't have the time or patience particularly atm to be buying bits and gluing them together if I can help it hence my asking if anyone knew where to buy them? N as much as my OH would love to be more hands on with making stuff it's not possible for him atm to be doing that either.

actually that's really snarky of me, sorry, it's just that I know they'd obviously be very easy to make, but writing a label would take me 20 seconds, cutting sticks and card and gluing would take me 5 mins, not a big difference I grant you but it's big enough that I felt it would be easier to buy than make. Maybe I'll change my mind at the weekend and just give up n have a bash at them! The dowelling is a very good idea if I do, thanks.

• Miss-b
    Beginner August 2016
    Miss-b ·
    • Hide content

I did a very quick, vague search on google and came across this website.

http://www.wesco-eshop.co.uk/arts-and-crafts/party/32245001-paper-flags-to-decorate-a6-format.html

They do have some, but in white, but they seem cheap. I think its a few quid for a pack of 20. Not sure if this is right, but the website might have different colours or versions.

Hope it helps!

• TreacleTart
    Beginner May 2015
    TreacleTart ·
    • Hide content

Perfect Miss-b - thank you! maybe i really am a dumb ass, i couldnt find anything like that when i quick searched last night, but you seem to have cracked it thanks ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics