Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner August 2015

Table Plan for small wedding

dinks29, 11 of June of 2015 at 08:11 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hello,

I am looking for some ideas/advice on a table plan for a small wedding. My partner and I are having a small intimate wedding with a total of 18 guests, we spoke to the venue and they said we would all be seated on large table. I would like a table plan so everyone knows where they are seating and not try to randomly pick where they are seating but I have no clue how to create a table for just one large table, I have looked on Google but they only show the usual table plans. If anyone has any ideas or have had the same seating arrangements I would be grateful for ideas or pictures! Ideally I would like my partner and I sat in the middle with our family around us, we also have two children one will be in a high chair and the other in a chair.

Thanks!

6 replies

Latest activity by pammy67, 11 of June of 2015 at 15:26
  • halloweeny
    Beginner October 2013
    halloweeny ·
    • Hide content

Are you doing place names? that'd be easier for you and the guests...

Seeing that there is only one table people can just walk around it until they find their name can't they? Otherwise you run the danger of people not being able to work out the table plan and just sitting wherever.

• M
    Beginner October 2015
    misslynx ·
    • Hide content

If you do want a table plan then you could think of having one with peoples photos on it to show where they are?

This would look good and fill up space too?

• snow bride
    Beginner June 2016
    snow bride ·
    • Hide content

What shape is the table?

• D
    Beginner August 2015
    dinks29 ·
    • Hide content

I was thinking of doing name cards on the table as well but I thought a table plan would save people from muddling around trying to find their seat.

I like the photo idea that sounds lovely Smiley smile.

It is a large rectangle table with ten seats on one side and ten on the other.

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

This was mine, we all faced the centre....we also had place cards with people's menu choices on

• Karen84
    Beginner July 2016
    Karen84 ·
    • Hide content

Pammy if you're ever selling these frames I would give them a lovely home! ?

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

I'll let you know if we do Karen, but current plan is to put some wedding pics in them but that might change x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics