Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

table plan frame

1 May, 2012 at 18:50 Posted on Planning 0 4

Does anyone know where i can get a nice frame for my table plan as im doing it myself and the venue doesnt have one !

4 replies

Latest activity by HayleyMay, 2 May, 2012 at 14:05
  • venart
    Beginner June 2013
    venart ·
    • Hide content

I'm doing the same, and I think I saw a couple large frames and framed mirrors at Wilkinson:

This one is £44; I'm considering it for mine; I was going to stick card to the mirror with the tables on them.

I'm also considering this one, though.

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

Do you have a theme or style in mind?

Dunelm mill. matalan, the range all have some at reasonably good prices but it depends on what you want.

• C
    Beginner July 2012
    claire2999 ·
    • Hide content

I wanted something heavy and vintage, so I have been frequenting charity shops for a while now. I got the perfect one from British Heart Foundation!!! You never know...one mans trash may be your treasure!!!

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

I'm doing the same, and I think I saw a couple large frames and framed mirrors at Wilkinson:

It struck me as a little different, so thought I'd share it just for the sake of it ?

• HayleyMay
    Beginner September 2012
    HayleyMay ·
    • Hide content

I'd been looking for quite a while on ebay but they seemed pretty expensive. £40+ for a gold or cream ornate frame.

Luckily, I found a beautiful one for just £5 (!!!!!) at a lovely antique/used furniture shop in a town near me.

I couldn't be happier with it. So my advice to you... get scouring charity shops, car boots, 2nd hand furniture shops/websites.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics