Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner March 2015

Table Plan - Help!

watfordlass, 31 of July of 2013 at 10:55 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi. Wondering if anyone can help. I am looking for someone to make a table plan for me. Myself and husband to be are sat by ourselves and then we have 12 other tables. Can't seem to find anyone that does one this big. Any recommendations much appreciated

11 replies

Latest activity by samobrien10, 1 of August of 2013 at 21:34
  • miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

What kind of theme/style is your wedding?

There are loads of different styles of table plans ;-)

What about something simple like this?

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

We had 16 tables plus a top table and I made it myself using a mirror - could you maybe do something like that?

If not, most stationery suppliers will provide one. Try any of the suppliers on Hitched. Pretty Wild makes gorgeous ones.

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

When you say make, do you mean organise the people into the tables or physically print out the tables onto a board (or whatever you want) for you? If it's the former, there is a good table planner on here and some other websites also have that facility - you just upload a sheet of all the peoples names, specify room size & then organise out your tables. If it's the latter, would you not do it yourself? We had 180 guests which was about 18 tables and we did it ourselves albeit a bit simplistic. I just got a large frame, painted it our colour scheme & then printed out, onto heavy card, each table number/name with all the names on it. I can't flash ours I'm afraid as I can't find any pics at the moment. Hobbycraft do kits that you could use?

• W
    Beginner March 2015
    watfordlass ·
    • Hide content

They are both lovely! My colours are chocolate brown, champagne gold and ivory and theme if you like is Butterflies. Only four weeks left and not sure I am artisitic enough to pull anything close to either of these off! x

• Childhood-Sweet<3
    Beginner July 2014
    Childhood-Sweet<3 ·
    • Hide content

Could you make one yourself? All you would need to do is print out the names to display them if you wanted to keep it simple.

You don't necessarily need your table on there either, just the 12 that people will be sat at.

Some ideas

This could also keep things very simple https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/0

• W
    Beginner March 2015
    watfordlass ·
    • Hide content

Thanks T4yto. I am useless at Arts and Crafts. Might have an attempt this weekend after a visit to Hobbycraft but will expect my finished product to look like a child has done it! x

• W
    Beginner March 2015
    watfordlass ·
    • Hide content

Gorgeous ideas. If only I had an artistic side. I am useless Smiley sad x

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
  • ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

I'm sure most of the stationery HIBs on here will be able to help you out, I also second what someone said about the kits from Hobycraft, if you can print out names from your computer it should be pretty simple to put together from there. If you get a nice frame it may make it look more professional.

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

If you don't fancy making it yourself you could buy something like this...

http://www.paperpleasures.co.uk/blog/?cat=46

• ShropshireLass
    Beginner April 2014
    ShropshireLass ·
    • Hide content

I'm using a collage photo frame for our seating plan...maybe something you could do, then you'd only need to write/print out the names to put in the frame?

http://www.next.co.uk/g22134s1#860546g22

(Ipad won't let me flash so here's a link)

• samobrien10
    samobrien10 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

I can offer bespoke table plans of all sizes (up to A1). Please feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss your preferred design and I'm sure we will be able to help you.

Best wishes!

Sam O'Brien (www.littleangelweddings.com)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics