Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2016

Table plan idea - suggestions welcome :)

MrsLBtoB, 12 of October of 2015 at 15:13 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hi Ladies,

I'm starting to think about how I'd like to present the table plan....

The top two at the moment are either a photo frame or mirror:

Both ideas below - what do people prefer or what are you all doing?? the 2nd pic is courtesy of google.

14 replies

Latest activity by KatJo, 13 of October of 2015 at 17:28
  • daisymoo86
    Beginner July 2016
    daisymoo86 ·
    • Hide content

We are thinking the same as you, either the photo frame or a mirror so will be interested to see what people think. Out of curiosity where is the picture frame in your post from?

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I love both and have seen pics on here of both used when this discussion came up once before. My personal choice would be the mirror. Depending on what sort of table number holders you intend to use on the table. I think someone is selling some on here actually if any good to you.

Your frame holds 12. Someone also did it with table plans in some of the frames and pictures of the bride and groom together through the years in the spares. Was nice.

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey - its from 'The range' £9.99 so a bargain!!

They do antique looking mirrors in there too, I found one for £22.99

x

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrs-Riley ·
    • Hide content

Love the above picture frame idea - especially if it works out you have 10 tables (you could use the middle two as little verse holders) or 12 tables.

I'm not sure I like the mirror idea - but the larger picture frame would be nice. I was thinking of buying a large picture frame, taking the plexiglass out and then sticking my table plan on it, like that on the mirror.

That's just personal preference though I think!

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Smiley smile

I think we are leaning towards the frame - We will have either 10 or 11 tables so should all fit in nicely.

The Range also do a large frames with 15 or 18 spaces depending on how many tables you have and what you want to put in.

I've seen some people use a space for the menu too!

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrs-Riley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

*steals idea* Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner August 2015
    Sazi87 ·
    • Hide content

Love the frame! Not so keen on the mirror

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

We had a mirror, but part of me wishes we'd gone for a frame. mirror is huge and we currently don't have the wall space for it.

a frame would have been awesome as we'd have been able to fill it with wedding photo's after. i LOVE using things around the house which we actually AT the wedding and to fill it with pics would be even better!

incidentally we have the black version of that frame and it looks superb!

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    jesikab4u ·
    • Hide content

We are having the mirror and I will be writing the table plan in gold pen ?

• V
    Beginner October 2015
    Vicki2015 ·
    • Hide content

We have that frame from The Range for ours too, great choice Smiley smile What are you going to use to prop it up? I'm struggling to find an easel that will fit it without being too small or too big X

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Our venue has an easel I can borrow but I need to see what size it is as i cant remember, I'm going to my venues wedding show on 1st November so can have a look then Smiley smile

Am getting more and more convinced on the frame now, especially for £9.99! Smiley smile

One question though.... the individual photo sections are 6x4 - with the table names at the top, could i fit 10 names in too??

Thanks to everyone! x

• V
    Beginner October 2015
    Vicki2015 ·
    • Hide content

Depends onwhat font & size you make the names. We are still experimenting with what font we want but size wise.its been fine for tables of 11 people.

OOur venues easel is massive so we cant use it. I'll go through ebay tonight and see if there is anything there X

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrs-Riley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Using something after the wedding within the house is such a good idea - and justifies the cost a little bit more.

Thanks for the tip!

• K
    Beginner August 2016
    KatJo ·
    • Hide content

The mirror!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics