Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2013

Table Plan & Name Places - MOB or real name??

HAG13, 19 of June of 2013 at 22:50 Posted on Planning 0 7

Finally got round to make out table plan tonight but what do I call people?

Is it the consensus/norm to call myself Bride or do I call myself myself?? Likewise with MOB, FOB, etc etc.

Such a small thing but its giving me a right headache!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

7 replies

Latest activity by Kjay, 21 of June of 2013 at 01:05
  • mum-wants-a-hat
    Beginner June 2013
    mum-wants-a-hat ·
    • Hide content

I just used everyone's first name but mine is a more informal style do anyway. If you are wanting formal, then it's better to use full names with the option is for titles in front ie Mrs Amelia Johnson. It's really up to you xx

• Helenia
    Beginner September 2011
    Helenia ·
    • Hide content

I've seen both done, but I used names for everyone. It was the first thing that had my new name on it, which I liked better than just being "Bride." I did first names and surnames, but you can include titles or you can just use first names.

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

I've used Christian names & surnames, on placecards for all our guests. Bride & Groom on our own ones them Mr & Mrs B.... on the table plan.

• *Teabag*
    Beginner June 2013
    *Teabag* ·
    • Hide content

I thought about this for far too long as well! In the end I went for first names for everyone apart from me and my OH (Bride and Groom obv!) and then had MOB, FOB, MOG and FOG.

I stamped our place names and the long names were a complete pain but I liked the look of them in the end.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

First names for everyone, including us/Mums/Dads/etc. Prefixed some with Aunty/Uncle as appropriate.

• G
    Beginner August 2013
    golden ·
    • Hide content

Gone with first name and surname to avoid any confusion (there are apparently not enough names to go around). It shows me not as bride but with my married name. I keep peeking at that.

• H
    Beginner July 2013
    HAG13 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all!!!

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

I have mixed it up... Bride and Groom for me and him and names for everyone else. Figured it should be the only day I get called a bride so gonna milk it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics