Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner May 2012

Table Plan size!

dlees81, 11 May, 2012 at 11:26 Posted on Planning 0 24

Me again! We've worked out who's on which table now, and I mocked up a comparatively 'dense' table plan on bits of A4, my final attempt reached A3 size, but I think the finished product ought to be in A2 for ease of reading, so people don't have to queue up to scour for their name, and so I can add a decorative element or two.

OH thinks I should squeeze all the names onto one page and have it on A3 (for our convenience of making it). I think this could be acceptable, although it won't look as nice and we'd need more than one for that to work as a time-saver.

What size has everyone else had?

24 replies

Latest activity by Jack, today at 13:01

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics