Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner May 2012

Table Plan size!

dlees81, 11 of May of 2012 at 11:26 Posted on Planning 0 8

Me again! We've worked out who's on which table now, and I mocked up a comparatively 'dense' table plan on bits of A4, my final attempt reached A3 size, but I think the finished product ought to be in A2 for ease of reading, so people don't have to queue up to scour for their name, and so I can add a decorative element or two.

OH thinks I should squeeze all the names onto one page and have it on A3 (for our convenience of making it). I think this could be acceptable, although it won't look as nice and we'd need more than one for that to work as a time-saver.

What size has everyone else had?

8 replies

Latest activity by Vanilla Pod, 12 of May of 2012 at 16:56
  • Mrs Mack
    Beginner May 2012
    Mrs Mack ·
    • Hide content

We have 12 tables and I fit mines onto a standard notice board size. We bought the board from tesco and added all our bits and pieces to it. Actually looks rather good I think, and the writing isnt too small x

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

A1/A2 is the traditional size for a table plan. Just to make sure it get's noticed ?

Nat

• tybalt
    Beginner April 2012
    tybalt ·
    • Hide content

Mine was A1. Bought the mountboard from Hobbycraft (they had lots od different colours and textures). I had 10 tables to fit in and I think a smaller size would have been far too cramped.

• HayleyMay
    Beginner September 2012
    HayleyMay ·
    • Hide content

I think mine will be between an A3 and an A2, from the size of the frame I've bought.

• porkchop
    Beginner September 2012
    porkchop ·
    • Hide content

I'd got for bigger if you can, it'll look less squashed and easier to read. I think A3 may also get 'lost' in the venue and not be easily locatable (sp?)?

We're going to have to have A1 as we have 16 tables! Luckily I can print up to A0 at work!

• Nik_Nak
    Beginner September 2011
    Nik_Nak ·
    • Hide content

Ours was A2 but we could've gone for A1 and just had more spacing -

• S
    SarahThompson ·
    • Hide content

Personally, I'd go for the biggest you can source and deal with comfortably - so A2 would be my preferred option but you could get away with A3, it depends on what design you go with really Smiley smile

• Chickster
    Beginner August 2013
    Chickster ·
    • Hide content

We are thinking of printing out each table list on A6 bits of card and sticking them onto a large ornate mirror.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

I dont know exact size- this big- Its was quite big though.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics