Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Savvy November 2022 Leicestershire

Table Runner Hire Costs

Amanda, 7 of July of 2022 at 17:37 Posted on Planning 0 3
I was just wondering if anyone had hired table runners for their wedding breakfast tables and the rough coat per runner you paid?

I’ve been having a quick look and the ones I’ve found end up being quite expensive £9-10 which really adds up when you need 16 of them so just curious if this is standard.
I’m looking within the East Midlands area if anyone has any suppliers they can recommend!

3 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 10 of July of 2022 at 17:23
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated September 2023 Lincolnshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, I’m in the East Midlands too and I’m having velvet table runners. They are costing £200 for 9 tables so sadly they aren’t cheap! I am buying but only because hiring was barely any cheaper - I’ve made it difficult though by having velvet (I couldn’t find many available the right size, colour and fabric). I think chiffon or maybe satin could be more cost effective. To be honest, £9-10 per runner sounds quite reasonable to me xx

• W
    East London
    Watergirl ·
    • Hide content

I also think that price sounds reasonable. I discovered when I got married that many things are either as cheap or cheaper to buy v renting (including things like chair covers and sashes, table cloths etc).

There are some really cheap options if one looks around though:

here

here

• H
    Expert November 2022 Lincolnshire
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content

How long are your tables? We paid £9.50 for a 20m runner from an Ebay seller.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics