Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2011

Table Trivia boxes...Anyone having these?

laura2107, 2 March, 2011 at 14:12 Posted on Planning 0 7

I have seen on quite a few websites Wedding Trivia boxes to put on your tables during the wedding breakfast as an ice breaker. Is anyone else doing this or has anyone bought them? If you have already used them, were they any good? or waste of money?

TIA girls!! Much appreciated xx

7 replies

Latest activity by Random Name, 2 March, 2011 at 16:45
  • Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

We going to have them - but make our own with questions about me and Mr G xx

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I have them only for the children so the parents can eat in peace

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content

Haven been pondering something like this, I was at a wedding fayre at weekend and say little envelopes with ice breaker talking points/questions in, I will see if i can find them online

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

I have them but doubt i will use them. You're welcome to them if you want. Have only opened 2 of the boxes so I could have a look

• B
    Beginner September 2012
    bubbles2012 ·
    • Hide content

They have little mr and mrs trivia boxes in tesco reduced at the mo left over from valentines day?

• TheCakeNinja
    TheCakeNinja ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we have these in the shop and they are quite popular, but we are also getting in some new trivia scratch cards. Im still awaiting their arrival but they look quite good too ? I think they may prove to be a bit more popular than the box type we have simply because they will take less table space.

Andrea

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I am having some little fortune tellers like we used to make as kids! You know you put you're fingers in and count and then lift a flap. They were on ebay for about 20quid for 50 of em! They're on many wedding sites too but more expensive. For the ebay cost I thought I would rather have them than not, as some of our tables will prob be a mix of people who may have only met once before, plus it is just a bit of fun. I was going to use the site below to make my own, but CBA!

http://homepages.tesco.net/~suzanneandrobert/fortune.htm

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

LOve this idea! We made them at work the other day. Yes we are super busy grown ups hahaha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics