Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner November 2011

take that milion love songs??

DTTB, 16 of February of 2011 at 16:00 Posted on Planning 0 5

I put a music channel on there and it was a take that day, a million love songs came on and I danced with my wee boy 2 it coz I love the song,(lightbulb moment!) I know OH likes it 2, I would like it as 1st dance but I cant understand the meaning of the song?? I just watched the lyrics on you tube and still dont, has she left him if so its not suitable HELP!! lol

5 replies

Latest activity by Leticia, 8 of July of 2021 at 04:38
  • Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

/songs/view/73061/1/desc/

• D
    Beginner November 2011
    DTTB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thankyou!! Not sure if its suitable, they have split up and he wants her back?? I shall ask OH when he gets in from work.

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

I think you should have whatever has meaning to you both regardless of the lyrics. I watched the wedding episode of Gavin and Stacey last night and funnily enough that was there first dance song and I went al gooey, if its good enough for Gavin and Stacey its good enough for you Smiley smile

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

I'm a mahoooooooosive take that fan (and Gavin and Stacey,) and I can say that even tho it's classed as a love song it's basically about a couple that have split up but regret it and it's saying how much he loves her and wants her back. I personally wouldn't have it as a first dance, but it's upto you.

• tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

I'd have it, it's a great song and I wouldn't care about the particulars of the meaning, I've never looked that deeply TBH.

I have it as an earworm now!

If not this one, then what about one of their other classics?!

• L
    Beginner February 2023 Cheshire
    Leticia ·
    • Hide content
    Million love song by take that at my me and ZAK wedding day

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics