Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hannah
Dedicated April 2022 Shropshire

Tanning recommendations

Hannah, 30 of October of 2021 at 17:47 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hey guys!

I’m based in London and had an Amanda Harrington trial tan this week, but nearly £100 later and I’m not very impressed, and don’t want to pay the same (plus a little more!) for the real thing.
I’m getting married in April so have a little bit of time, but does anyone have any recommendations for tans that look natural enough? I’m happy to spend if it’s worth it. I’m very pale naturally and don’t tan so sun beds aren’t an option, and I also don’t want to look orange and streaky so would prefer not to rely on my friends to apply something for me!
TIA xx

2 replies

Latest activity by Emma, 22 of July of 2022 at 06:35
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I use Skinny Tan Coconut Most all year round and is very natural looking. You have time to practice if you are not confident with self tan, it smells amazing and have never had transferred on my clothes
  • Emma
    Beginner July 2022 West Midlands
    Emma ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I would recommend you the best self tanner for you as I have used it. LuxeBody Tan provide the natural looking tan to women around the world. Their natural bronzers are perfect for a simple at-home application that will leave you with a flawless bronzing result.

Thanks!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics