Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

cola
Beginner September 2010

Tattoo stories - for fun.

cola, 9 of November of 2010 at 22:55 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 4

Have you got any Tattoos pictures and stories you want to share for a bit of fun?

3 days after my 21st Birthday, i went by myself to a tattoo shop alongside Leeds Market. i had a big burley biker looking man do it it free hand (his pagan missus was sat in the corner chatting to me) it was slightly painful but a real coming of age moment! When i showed my parents i thought they were going to moan about it but Mum rolled her eyes at me and Dad startted wittering on about Red indian Tribes and their tattos...I'm now thinking the next coming of age phase in my life (i.e becoming a wifey ) should be marked some how with a tat.

4 replies

Latest activity by LuLu_x, 10 of November of 2010 at 21:51
  • ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

Not really got any tattoo stories.

My half sleeve is a collection of things i like, stupid things like cupcakes, hello kitty, jack skellington and diamonds. It's unfinished as i found out i was up duffed before i could complete it.

OOhh, actually,i've got eyes on the back of my neck, as i'm always saying to my son that i should have eyes at the back of my head.

Stupid reason to get a tattoo, but i like it.

• Shnarfy1
    Beginner November 2010
    Shnarfy1 ·
    • Hide content

I love your sleeve Ebony!!!

I wish more people would post on this thread, I'm eager to know about other people's tattoos. I can't join in because I'm a blank canvas at the moment!!

• crafty em
    Beginner June 2008
    crafty em ·
    • Hide content

Haven't had it done yet but planning this

with 3 butterflies to represent my 3 boys, and although i love the ivy, don't think it will work on a smaller tatt, to go on my tummy below rib cage to the side of belly button Smiley smile

• S
    Sandie ·
    • Hide content

I have a few but my favourite is my tiger on my back

• LuLu_x
    Beginner May 2012
    LuLu_x ·
    • Hide content

I have 3:

My back (First tat when i was 18):

My Hip (when i was 19):

My Wrist :