Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsShep
Beginner September 2014
MrsShep, 24 of January of 2015 at 13:40

Posted on Off Topic Posts 77

As we've been talking about them, I thought I'd start a thread. So, if you have them give us a flash, and tell us about it. Maybe it means something to you, maybe you get interesting responses from others, tell us if it affects you. And for those who don't have them, tell us what you think. Do you...

As we've been talking about them, I thought I'd start a thread. So, if you have them give us a flash, and tell us about it. Maybe it means something to you, maybe you get interesting responses from others, tell us if it affects you. And for those who don't have them, tell us what you think. Do you like them but they're just not for you, would you like one but worried you're too indecisive, or maybe you can't stand them!

So here's one of mine. I get a lot of comments about mine if people see them (usually my butterflies on my shoulder blade as they're the ones that are seen the most) but this is the one people like most, I think because its a little more dainty.

77 replies

• bubblerawk
    Beginner July 2016
    bubblerawk ·
    • Hide content

here is my one and only

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I've never been a massive fan of tattoos but I don't hate them, although I don't think I would have one myself. I see tattoos as none of my business really.

I like Mini's "Nothing Lasts Forever" as it's made me sing November Rain.

• hellandglory
    Rockstar October 2019
    hellandglory ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

aww, thanks!

We're actually going to be getting tattooed on our wedding day Smiley laugh

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

We talked about wedding ring tattoos, but my H was worried about having a tattoo on his finger so we scrapped that idea. He keeps saying he's gonna get the one of our initials that I have, but hasn't got round to it yet Smiley smile

• hellandglory
    Rockstar October 2019
    hellandglory ·
    • Hide content

We're marrying inside a lighthouse, so we're both going to get a wee lighthouse tattoo we think, either that our 'always, all ways' as we sign off any note/card to each other as love you always, in all ways.

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Naww, a wedding day tattoo is so cute! Love the lighthouse!

• Nims
    Beginner July 2015
    Nims ·
    • Hide content

We're getting matching ink when we get back from our honeymoon too! So excited as I'm covered in tatts, but the gf hasn't got any- she's very square (said in most loving way!).

We're getting matching '&' signs on the outsides of our wrists... it's sort of an anchor themed and sign thingy though. It's the one they use in this logo, which is where we're having our reception: https://www.thefishandchipshop.uk.com/

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Aww, bless Mrs whysea.

So jealous, I want a couples tattoo!

• H
    Beginner November 2017
    HappyIvoryHair732 ·
    • Hide content

I've always been fascinated with tattoos. Personally, I have 2 tattoo's. One on my right arm, one on my neck but

I'm planning on getting this http://flowertattooideas.com/feather-tattoo/ simple feather on my foot.

• MetalBride
    Beginner April 2018
    MetalBride ·
    • Hide content

I have two one is a heart with wings that is caught up in rose thorns which are blossoming at the top, it was to show how trapped I felt at that point in my life.

My second tattoo is a butterfly made out of peacock feathers, for me the butterfly means freedom and the feathers beauty. :-)

• MrsStanleyToBe
    Beginner January 2019
    MrsStanleyToBe ·
    • Hide content

I've got what's affectionately known as a "tramp stamp" it was supposed to be a temporary one where they go through less layers of skin, it was supposed to fade after 5 years ... that was 15 years ago and it's still as clear as the day I got it ?

I would love another one, but I'd want something really meaningful, but I'm not a very creative person! x

• S
    SunnyBlueStationery810 ·
    • Hide content

My mum has actually just got a tattoo, its a blue and pink ribbon on her forearm. She's been through a lot in her life and it's to remind her that she's a survivor. I think it's really nice and if a tattoo can give moral support then why not.

I haven't got any tattoos as of yet but I'm saving up to get a line of Studio Ghibli characters down my left forearm

• R
    RomanticYellowHair891 ·
    • Hide content

Nice one!! I like it

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics