Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner July 2013

Tea Towel Invites

JLD, 22 January, 2013 at 14:47 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi

New to this so not sure how it all works! Wondered if anyone has used the Tea Towel invite option? Got some questions around naming your guests on the invite and how to you include additional bits around hotel/travel/RSVP etc?

7 replies

Latest activity by BertB, 24 January, 2013 at 09:29
  • 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

Can't really help you with your questions but I like the novelty of the idea although I do think the idea would work better as save the dates better than invitations due to the guest names/ info and RSVPs.

No help really but welcome to Hitched ?

• BertB
    Beginner July 2013
    BertB ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We have ordered some of these as our invites. They havent arrived yet, although we have a sample. We havent put names on the invite but with them we are sending out info packs/ menu choices and will have guests names on those. Most of our day invites are close friends and family so I doubt there will be any confusion over who the invite is to.

We just had please RSVP to and our number email address on the bottom, I did want rsvps that matched (which were an option) but OH didnt want to.

For eveing invites we just have the mayching artwork that we are printing ourselves as this is a cheaper option.

Hope that helps!

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

We had them and they were great! A lovely souvenir for people, inc us. We even had one mounted on a board at the entrance to welcome people to the wedding.

i was able to use the artwork to do evening invites, OOD etc.

Pics in my wedding report.

with each tea towel we made a booklet of extra info like directions, menu etc and an RSVP card.

• BertB
    Beginner July 2013
    BertB ·
    • Hide content

Yes, its just an invite printed onto a tea towel. I will see if I can get a picture...

• BertB
    Beginner July 2013
    BertB ·
    • Hide content

Here are some.

• BertB
    Beginner July 2013
    BertB ·
    • Hide content

It depends how many you buy and which print you go for. Ours are £195 for 40 invites, then £30 for the artwork to print out evening invites onto card. Not the cheapest of invitations but I like that fact they are a bit different.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics