Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner May 2011

Teal & Silver

pinkpeonies, 16 of November of 2010 at 20:46 Posted on Planning 0 4

I think this might have been done before but it would be great if you could give me ideas for a teal & silver theme. So far we have the bridesmaid dresses and the cravats in teal, while the suits and bridesmaids shoes and jewellery are silver/grey.

Any other ideas would be great even, better if you have flashes too?

4 replies

Latest activity by Finesse (HIB), 17 of November of 2010 at 22:38
  • Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

• Snow Patroller
    Snow Patroller ·
    • Hide content

Teal is lush, but there once was a hitcher who went thru utter torment as one persons teal was another persons aqua was another persons marine was another persons turquoise... I think she had a mare trying to match stuff up ....

but its a stonking colour if you can find the same shade! So just a friendly warning of troubles past for Teal lovers!!

Loving that last photo of the cake Sherri!

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

Absolutely! I remember!

Here's a few I've done:-

All these were 'teal' weddings so you can see the variations in shades !

• P
    Beginner May 2011
    pinkpeonies ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the flashes so far Smiley smile

• Finesse (HIB)
    Finesse (HIB) ·
    • Hide content

Hi ya

One of my first weddings ever was teal, porcini brown and silver. The photos are on my other computer at the mo, but we had large silver 5 armed candelabras and on them I attached different sized teal and silver butterflies then draped cyrstal bead garlands over the arms too. I tied teal ribbon around the napkins and I had a jewellery designer make beaded keyrings with teal and clear beads with a butterfly charm in an organza bag. The flowers were just ivory roses. For the table plan, I had a vase of twisted willow with the same butterflies attached to it with printed cards for the table names hung with teal ribbon,

Good luck and have fun with it!

Ruth

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics