Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner August 2011

Teal/Purple/Peacock Brides.....HELP!?

emmamac73, 28 October, 2010 at 15:35 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hi Peeps,

The colour scheme for our wedding is Teal, my girls are going to wear Alfred Angelo Tealness gowns....

Originally we planned on mixing this with choc brown, men's suits etc but decided this was too winter/autumn for our August wedding.

I keep getting attracted to purple and I have seen how great it looks with teal. I'm just a bit scared about bringing another colour in to the scheme....

I've seen a few girls on here talking about Peacock theme which I think covers the same colours??? Please can you all flash some inspiration for me?

At the mo we're planning teal and silver but it's turning out a bit boring, with cream flowers etc. The only things we have ordered that are colour-related is the car....which actually has a bit of brown on it!! But I'm hoping this won't matter!

Please can I have some inspiration/advice...how else would I bring the purple in? I have 2 adult BMs and one ikkle flowergirl, maybe one adult could wear purple, one teal? What about the men? OH is wearing no colour (grey suit and cream tie etc). We have ordered Teal chair covers but we could put purple on the table? We're having gold fish bowls with mini gerberas....do they come in purple?! could use purple quality street favours?!

Help!!

14 replies

Latest activity by miss.understood, 28 October, 2010 at 21:00

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics