Skip to main content
Karen
Beginner May 2023 Oxfordshire

Teenage bridesmaid dresses

Karen, 11 April 2022 at 16:42 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 10
Saved
Hello all!

Does anyone know any nice young/ Junior bridesmaid dress labels? I’ve looked at monsoon etc - I have ages from 13/ 10 and 7 to buy for!
Thanks xx

10 replies

Latest activity by JoshuaGag, 17 April 2022 at 00:18
  • S
    Beginner September 2023 Essex
    Sarah ·
    Hi Karen
    I’m getting my two junior bridesmaid dresses from JJ’s house. We’re getting married September next year and my young bridesmaids will be 7 and 11 and the seven year old is small for her age (due to a medical condition) so thought I would struggle to find something that would work for both the girls and also match in with my two adult bridesmaids. They have dresses that match perfectly although we have opted to get the young bridesmaid a dress that is a little shorter (just above the ankle and comes up to a pint just below the knee so they can have pretty shoes on show). This means they won’t trip whilst doing all of the garden games we have planned. They do so many colours and you can buy samples.

Hope that helpsSarah x
  • Lucy
    Curious October 2023 North Yorkshire
    Lucy ·
    Have you had a look on JJ’s house? I haven’t actually bought from there myself but have seen a few people on here have and would recommend. I have ordered some fabric/colour samples from there and they were nice. They have a really good junior range. I too am having two junior bridesmaids and I am hoping to buy from JJ’s house
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    Lol - bought my 2 junior BM dresses from JJs House last night. I’ve had a dress from there as a bridesmaid myself and the quality was great - my 3 adult BMs say the same. Great range of colours too!
  • Yorkshirelass
    Expert July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    I have 4 junior BMs aged 8, 10, 12 and 14 and we are ordering from JJs House. I’ve had some swatches and I ordered a trial dress back in Jan. Quality and fabric was fantastic. Sizing was on the big side so I would recommend careful measurement if you are going standard size. We may order standard size for all but one of the girls, my 14 year daughter is quite slim for her age so I’m thinking I will get her a custom size. You can return standard sizes (I have done that with the trial dress) but you don’t get shipping refunded unless it’s faulty. You cannot return custom sizes so measure carefully!!
    But great choice and quality in my opinion and we wanted short dresses and we had plenty of choice for those. I’m also getting my adult MOH a dress from there in a different style obviously but the exact same colour as they have so many colour choices.
  • Karen
    Karen ·
    Thank you!! I will take a look!! Xxxx ❤️❤️
  • Karen
    Karen ·
    View quoted message
    Thanks lovely!! I will take a looks now! ❤️❤️
  • Karen
    Karen ·
    View quoted message
    Thank you!!! Looks like you are all on to a winner!!
  • Victoria
    Savvy September 2023 West Sussex
    Victoria ·

Hi

I was looking at a designer called Dessy. They had some amazing junior bridesmaid dresses, which match the adult ones also.

Hope this helps.

• Karen
    Karen ·
    View quoted message
    Thank you! X
  • Karen
    Karen ·
    View quoted message
    Thank you very much!! Xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics