Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cherry Garcia
Beginner November 2017

Teesside (or nearby) venues

Cherry Garcia, 18 August, 2010 at 18:22 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi everyone.

Could anyone recommend / suggest a venue in teesside or the surrounding area please? It's not a huge wedding. 30 for the reception, 80-100 for the evening. Any ideas. We've tried googling but it doesn't come up with much.

Thanks x

5 replies

Latest activity by MarieMarie1980, 18 August, 2010 at 21:25
  • bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

We were originally based in Teesside, OH is from Hartlepool and I'm from Stockton so been to a a few venues up there...

Crathorne Hall in Yarm, Judges in Yarm, Hedlam hall in Darlington, Hallgarth in Darlington, Hardwick Hall near Sedgefield, Redworth Hall in Darlington to name a few....depends on what type of venue you're after (and your budget!)

Did a lovely wedding at Seaham Hall.....amazing venue, but also a pretty amazing price tag!

• greenleaf
    greenleaf ·
    • Hide content

Grinkle park, rushpool hall, danby castle, Pinchinthorpe hall, Dog and gun in potto. Gisborough hall, Middlesbrough fc, wynyard hall, ormesby hall, thistle hotel, wynyard gold club, billingham golf club, Parkmore hotel, The wainstones hotel, st george hotel, Whinstones lodges (i believe).

also depends on how far you want to travel as you could go down as far as whitby - ravenscar hotel.

or accross to the darlo area or more up towards durham, - Hardwick hall.

• BoroKate
    Beginner September 2010
    BoroKate ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm from Teesside ?

It depends on the budget really. Bec has already mentioned a few of the nicer ones and there's also Rushpool Hall and Grinkle Park. For a tighter budget there are some nice hotels such as The Highfield or The Parkmore.

• Cherry Garcia
    Beginner November 2017
    Cherry Garcia ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for all the replies, I'll pass on the info. Budget is quite tight. The bride is originally from Stockton but based in Norfolk now so it's internet all the way for now!

• BoroKate
    Beginner September 2010
    BoroKate ·
    • Hide content

If it's a very tight budget places like the Sporting Lodge do basic packages starting at around £1K.

• MarieMarie1980
    Beginner August 2010
    MarieMarie1980 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yayyyy this is my venue!!!!! Cannot rate them highly enough!!!! They have been wonderful. Will be able to give a full report in a couple of weeks.

I did look at a few of the other options here so let me know if you want any info for these.

Mx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics