Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2014

Tenby nightlife - any recommendations?

SunnyOrangeConfetti79, 6 of May of 2014 at 13:11 Posted on Planning 0 2

In a few weeks i'll be heading off to Pembrokeshire with five friends for my hen weekend. We're planning to hit Tenby on the Saturday night for a bit of a pub crawl and some dancing. If anyone knows the area and could recommend some good places to go, that'd be great Smiley smile we're all late 30s, so cheesy 80s pop is probably more the idea than banging hardcore choons!

2 replies

Latest activity by Peter, 7 of May of 2014 at 02:18
  • cymruangel
    Beginner December 2014
    cymruangel ·
    • Hide content

This is going to be a somewhat pointless answer as I don't have recent memories of Tenby, and certainly not since I was of an age to go out drinking. However, from what I remember, cheese is much more likely to be the order of the day in Tenby than happy hardcore.

This website seems to give frank and honest opinions: http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Europe/United_Kingdom/Wales/Dyfed/Tenby-304377/Nightlife-Tenby-TG-C-1.html

Enjoy Pembrokeshire - there's some beautiful countryside thataway.

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    SunnyOrangeConfetti79 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Smiley smile

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

Just returned from that area......sadly I wasn't on a hen night so cant be of much use for what you are seeking.....there were some real ale pubs though which I did frequent (I wasn't working)

It's a lovely part of the UK......

Peter

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics