Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner April 2021 North London

Terrible nightmare

Mary, 25 of November of 2020 at 21:13 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hello everyone, it's the first time I'm writing here, last night I had a terrible nightmare. I was completely naked in the church in front of all the guests! what a terrible shame !!! I woke up screaming !! Has this ever happened to you? or am I crazy? Is it a premonitory dream?

4 replies

Latest activity by Kathy, 2 of December of 2020 at 06:03
  • K
    Beginner November 2022 Missouri
    Kathy ·
    • Hide content

Hi Mary,

That's a really awkward dream. I can't say if it's a premonition but if you dream the same scenario again or the continuation of it, then you may consider it as one? I'm not sure, hope someone here can better answer it. I'm curious as well.

• PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

If it helps, wedding nightmares are a very common thing and have often appeared on this forum over the years. Its definitely not a premonitory dream, in 30 years and 1,000 weddings I have never seen a naked bride at the alter.Smiley shame

Sounds to me like you are just about finished with all your prep and and worry that you have forgotten something.

• M
    Beginner April 2021 North London
    Mary ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It has never happened to me before, I arrive at the church and as I walk along the altar everyone stares at me in shock, at the moment I don't understand why. then my bridesmaid makes me realize that I am naked .. total panic !!!it seemed real, never felt so much shame!!!!!
  • K
    Beginner November 2022 Missouri
    Kathy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thankfully, it's just a dream. Now there's one more thing you need to keep an eye on on your wedding day though I'm sure it's literally impossible to happen. There are reputable forums out there that mainly discuss dreams and it's meaning. So if you really want to know, you can just search them out on google as I'm not sure if we are allowed to post or advertise other forums here.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics