Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Houdini
Beginner August 2010

Thank you card wording help please!

Houdini, 4 August, 2010 at 12:08 Posted on Planning 0 7

Right, I'm trying to write my flower girl thank you cards but my nieces are only aged 7, 5, 3 and 2 so I obvioucly don't want anything too in depth! I also don't just want the same message in all 4...

Any ideas?!

TIA!

7 replies

Latest activity by chocoholic_claire, 4 August, 2010 at 21:09
  • MarieMarie1980
    Beginner August 2010
    MarieMarie1980 ·
    • Hide content

Hi raef.... How about:

Thank you for helping with our special day. You looked beautiful in your dress. (for the 5 and 7 year olds) - Not sure about 2 and 3.

Are you giving them out on the day? I hadnt thought about doing my cards in advance.....

grrr.... Something else for my list!!

• BoroKate
    Beginner September 2010
    BoroKate ·
    • Hide content

Nevermind the flowergirls, I want to know what you're writing in Alans thank you card ?

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's easy...

Dear Alan,

Thank you for not coming. It really helped us to plan our day when you kept changing your mind on when you were coming, and who, if anyone, you were bringing with you. I don't know what we would have stressed about in the lead up to our big day had it not been for you.

Thanks again.

Mr and Mrs RaeF

?

Now seriously, I need help!!

• BoroKate
    Beginner September 2010
    BoroKate ·
    • Hide content

Sorry i wasn't very helpful was I.

I'm not very good with heartfelt words but i agree with Marie and Claire about saying how pretty they look and how you have enjoyed them being part of your special day.

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

Kate - not helpful but made me laugh!

Claire & Marie - thanks for the templates. I was going to give them their cards on the morning with their gifts (lovely bracelets made by the lovely PG!). I know only really the 7 year old will pay any attention to it but even then, I'm still not sure how to word it. I like the basis you've helped with so will trya dn find 4 different ways of writing that!!

Ta!

• chocoholic_claire
    Beginner August 2010
    chocoholic_claire ·
    • Hide content

For our flowergirl I have written something along the lines of..

Thank you for being our flowergirl and making our wedding day so special. We hope you are enjoying your day, you look like a princess! Lots of love ......

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics