Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Justkeepswimming
Beginner July 2016

Thank you cards with photos on

Justkeepswimming, 14 of July of 2016 at 23:14 Posted on Planning 0 6

We haven't got our professional photos back yet but when we do I want to do our thank you cards using one/some of the pics. Can anyone recommend a company to use to make the cards? I know there are lots of companies around but I am a bit wary because someone I know got thank you cards printed with a collage of photos on the front but it was such bad quality and really blurry. I'd hate for ours to turn out like that. Also, how much roughly should I expect to pay?

thanks!

6 replies

Latest activity by Justkeepswimming, 22 of July of 2016 at 21:57
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from a company n eBay. It had 3 photos on and I could chose my own wording. They were really cheap and arrived quickly. They also sent me a proof to ok first. Then I wrote a personal message on the back. Everyone commented how nice they were and the photo was lovely and clear. I will see if I can find the name of the seller.

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Daydreaming Daisy! I didn't need many but works out about £32.00 for 100 including envelopes. I paid less than a fiver for 10. Lots of different designs too.

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

Vistaprint have lots of options like this. If you order early, the postage is cheaper.

I printed my thankyou cards at home and added pics myself. I used slightly thicker paper then folder into a card shape. They came out very well. I also included some printed photos that were taken on the day of that guest, so they could frame the photo if wanted.

• rachietown
    Beginner July 2016
    rachietown ·
    • Hide content

We used printed.com for all of our wedding stationary and they were super good quality. Our wedding invitations were books that had lots of photographs in them and they came out really great.

They have tons of different options to choose from and you can literally do whatever you want, they give you a quote immediately online too!

Good luck!

• L
    Beginner April 2017
    lyn-lyn ·
    • Hide content

Vista print are great quality and there is often discout codes you can find if you google vista print offers/vista print discount codes. I got my save the date magnets from there and cost £17 for 30 with postage and envelopes so defently worth a look x

• Justkeepswimming
    Beginner July 2016
    Justkeepswimming ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone I'll look into those ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics